Glaring Afternoons..
Urghh.. I'm not used to working in the afternoon. Its too glaring for me. Since yesterday, the first thing i would do is to wind down the blinds of the windows behind me. I will only start work after settling down of which would take me probably around an hour or so. Too much u might think. But seriously i need to minimise my blurrness in the afternoon. My brain just dun work in the afternoon. My focus on work will start till probably around 4pm. KHEkHKEhE!!!
I slept at around 5 plus i and woke up at 9am on Monday morning. It was damn irritating coz i'm on afternoon shift! And so, i hogged on the fone with Nadya as she was on leave. We were bitching abt the bloggin world & exchanging views be it paranoia or factuals abt our life. Now, i cant be bothered with whatever anybody think or blog, even if its meant for me or her. Wat for rite? Nak ckp, ckp depan depan. But, dun ever step on our wires, else Nadya would know what to do ekh.. *winkZ to Nadya* KHEkHKehKhee!!
Met up with gorgeous Mima & her colleague, Hui @ Simei for lunch. I had my kway teow cockles and the other 2 had this soupy dish, aint sure what's exactly it were. As soon as we were done, pls look below:-

Yeah.. what's new.. *giggles*
Courtesy of Hui's hp. :)
I was chatting in MSn yesterday & i was practically complaining to whoever chatting with me that it was too glaring for me, my eyes hurt lah this & that.
And THANKS to one of my frenz, he said..
"besok nanti u bawak sunglasses lah.. leh pakai sambil buat keje.. jadik tak glaring sgt"
*LOL*
Mima tukang nasik tambah..

Eh thanks ekh!! kHEkHkehEe!!! She and her TIM TAM chocolate biscuits coated with caramel! She was whining at me to look for Tim Tam at Simei yesterday. She went on and on offering me and others her tim tam & keep on telling me how nice it is blah blah blah. I got sick abt it.. till this afternoon i woke up & opened up my fridge, I saw a FEW PACKETS OF TIM TAM! Must be my mommy.. It suddenly reminded me of Mima den i smiled to myself and ate 1 pc. I told Mima abt it.. and see lah what she had got to say..
sampai cakap dalam bahasa arab and ciner ekh. chuber ekhh.. kHEkHkeHEe!!! Basketball btol~!
E'en, mimi & maself met up with Naim in town & off we went to HRC for da second set of Kumar's comedy nite. It was really hilarious. I was really feeling lethargic but i still had da heart to laugh & laugh. hehehe.. As soon as i reached home, did da necessary wash up and off i hit da bed. Shiokness.. Came in late today.. E'en woke me up at 1pm, i get out of bed at 1.30pm. Get out of da house at 2.20pm & reached at 2.40pm. Called E'en earlier to on my PC & told her to mess up my desk a lil bit. As in just move around the chair and place my jacket on the table or sumting. As soon as i reached, yeah, my table was indeed in a mess, real mess. Chuber ekh.. Even my calculator & empty tissue boxes were not in placed. Suker lah plak si budak E'en ni! KHAkHAkhaAa!!
Also, i've yet a story to tell..
My mom came back from Australia last Friday. On thursday morning she called me.
I asked her.. "mummy belik aper utk adik?"
She replied.. "ni ader baju ni mcm kalau ko pakai singlet kat dlm nanti ni pakai kat luar gituk.."
I was like.. what da heck is that? hehehe.. and she said she bought a lot of chocolates there. dgr dgr sini da kekurangan chocolate la kan... sembaranglah kan.. hehehe.. yah she said she bought lotsa stuffs for both her grand daughters.. biaserlah kan.. khekhekehE! I told her since she's in Perth, get for me Roxy stuffs. She said okay, i mean she dunno what's Roxy lah, i told her to ask one of my auntie who lives there. Btw, my mom pronounced Roxy as Soxy. *LOL*
Last Sat morning, i came back and both my parents were already awake. My mom was so eager to see me & took out a big plastic bag. She was blabbering away that she bought this and that for me. So da baju-yang-nanti-pakai-singlet-kat-dlm-behtu-pakai-kat-luar-tu acerli the half cardigan, the one that i haveat least 10 in my wardrobe. Kiut lah sgt mak aku tu hah. hehehehe!!! She begun telling me what she had bought. She bought a slipper for me.
U know what she said?.. "ah mommy ader belik slipper ni ape nama dia BILBOLONG!"
I was like WHAT??
My dad trying to correct my mom.. "ape plak BILBOLONG! ni kan BILLABON."
I laughed loudly and shouted.. "Chuber eh its BILLABONG lah okay!!"
She bought for me 2 Roxy wallets & 1 pink Roxy handbag and some more other stuffs. I cant remember. After dat, she took out sumting from her bag..
She has a new gadget!!! A digicam! She said..
"arhh dik, ko pelokek kan tak kasi pinjam ko nyer digicam, ni mommy belik pat saner arh!"
Den i laughed.. "wahh byk duitt! nak tgk.."
I was meddling with it and u know what she said?.. "meh sini lah, mommy tunjokkan ape nak picit, ko bukannyer tau pakai.."
ish ewah ewah.. sottt jer tau.. lepak kannn.. dia punye action~!! hehehehe!! it's a simple digicam and according to mom, it was cheap down there, i forgot the brand but da developed photos turned out really nice & the quality is good. Another new gadget she bought there was.. A HANDPHONE!! dgr dgr kat SG takde jual hp. A simple hp with simple features. Motorola aper ntah. Pls layan pls.. hehehehe!!
Den i told her.. "mommy jgn nak step mcm abah eh tak habis habis bace buku manual tapi tak faham faham jugak!"
U know what she answered.."engko fikir ako bengap mcm abah ngko.."
I laughed out loud and saw my father smiling sheepishly.. hehehehehe! lepak sak.. how adorable our parents cud be sometime ekh..
Da sudah nak start work balik.. hehehehe!
I slept at around 5 plus i and woke up at 9am on Monday morning. It was damn irritating coz i'm on afternoon shift! And so, i hogged on the fone with Nadya as she was on leave. We were bitching abt the bloggin world & exchanging views be it paranoia or factuals abt our life. Now, i cant be bothered with whatever anybody think or blog, even if its meant for me or her. Wat for rite? Nak ckp, ckp depan depan. But, dun ever step on our wires, else Nadya would know what to do ekh.. *winkZ to Nadya* KHEkHKehKhee!!
Met up with gorgeous Mima & her colleague, Hui @ Simei for lunch. I had my kway teow cockles and the other 2 had this soupy dish, aint sure what's exactly it were. As soon as we were done, pls look below:-

Yeah.. what's new.. *giggles*
Courtesy of Hui's hp. :)
I was chatting in MSn yesterday & i was practically complaining to whoever chatting with me that it was too glaring for me, my eyes hurt lah this & that.
And THANKS to one of my frenz, he said..
"besok nanti u bawak sunglasses lah.. leh pakai sambil buat keje.. jadik tak glaring sgt"
*LOL*
Mima tukang nasik tambah..

Eh thanks ekh!! kHEkHkehEe!!! She and her TIM TAM chocolate biscuits coated with caramel! She was whining at me to look for Tim Tam at Simei yesterday. She went on and on offering me and others her tim tam & keep on telling me how nice it is blah blah blah. I got sick abt it.. till this afternoon i woke up & opened up my fridge, I saw a FEW PACKETS OF TIM TAM! Must be my mommy.. It suddenly reminded me of Mima den i smiled to myself and ate 1 pc. I told Mima abt it.. and see lah what she had got to say..
sampai cakap dalam bahasa arab and ciner ekh. chuber ekhh.. kHEkHkeHEe!!! Basketball btol~!E'en, mimi & maself met up with Naim in town & off we went to HRC for da second set of Kumar's comedy nite. It was really hilarious. I was really feeling lethargic but i still had da heart to laugh & laugh. hehehe.. As soon as i reached home, did da necessary wash up and off i hit da bed. Shiokness.. Came in late today.. E'en woke me up at 1pm, i get out of bed at 1.30pm. Get out of da house at 2.20pm & reached at 2.40pm. Called E'en earlier to on my PC & told her to mess up my desk a lil bit. As in just move around the chair and place my jacket on the table or sumting. As soon as i reached, yeah, my table was indeed in a mess, real mess. Chuber ekh.. Even my calculator & empty tissue boxes were not in placed. Suker lah plak si budak E'en ni! KHAkHAkhaAa!!
Also, i've yet a story to tell..
My mom came back from Australia last Friday. On thursday morning she called me.
I asked her.. "mummy belik aper utk adik?"
She replied.. "ni ader baju ni mcm kalau ko pakai singlet kat dlm nanti ni pakai kat luar gituk.."
I was like.. what da heck is that? hehehe.. and she said she bought a lot of chocolates there. dgr dgr sini da kekurangan chocolate la kan... sembaranglah kan.. hehehe.. yah she said she bought lotsa stuffs for both her grand daughters.. biaserlah kan.. khekhekehE! I told her since she's in Perth, get for me Roxy stuffs. She said okay, i mean she dunno what's Roxy lah, i told her to ask one of my auntie who lives there. Btw, my mom pronounced Roxy as Soxy. *LOL*
Last Sat morning, i came back and both my parents were already awake. My mom was so eager to see me & took out a big plastic bag. She was blabbering away that she bought this and that for me. So da baju-yang-nanti-pakai-singlet-kat-dlm-behtu-pakai-kat-luar-tu acerli the half cardigan, the one that i haveat least 10 in my wardrobe. Kiut lah sgt mak aku tu hah. hehehehe!!! She begun telling me what she had bought. She bought a slipper for me.
U know what she said?.. "ah mommy ader belik slipper ni ape nama dia BILBOLONG!"
I was like WHAT??
My dad trying to correct my mom.. "ape plak BILBOLONG! ni kan BILLABON."
I laughed loudly and shouted.. "Chuber eh its BILLABONG lah okay!!"
She bought for me 2 Roxy wallets & 1 pink Roxy handbag and some more other stuffs. I cant remember. After dat, she took out sumting from her bag..
She has a new gadget!!! A digicam! She said..
"arhh dik, ko pelokek kan tak kasi pinjam ko nyer digicam, ni mommy belik pat saner arh!"
Den i laughed.. "wahh byk duitt! nak tgk.."
I was meddling with it and u know what she said?.. "meh sini lah, mommy tunjokkan ape nak picit, ko bukannyer tau pakai.."
ish ewah ewah.. sottt jer tau.. lepak kannn.. dia punye action~!! hehehehe!! it's a simple digicam and according to mom, it was cheap down there, i forgot the brand but da developed photos turned out really nice & the quality is good. Another new gadget she bought there was.. A HANDPHONE!! dgr dgr kat SG takde jual hp. A simple hp with simple features. Motorola aper ntah. Pls layan pls.. hehehehe!!
Den i told her.. "mommy jgn nak step mcm abah eh tak habis habis bace buku manual tapi tak faham faham jugak!"
U know what she answered.."engko fikir ako bengap mcm abah ngko.."
I laughed out loud and saw my father smiling sheepishly.. hehehehehe! lepak sak.. how adorable our parents cud be sometime ekh..
Da sudah nak start work balik.. hehehehe!
Comments