Gorgeous Pengantins
My 2 peepz I've known since sec skool got married in da month of August. Their ceremony was 2 weeks apart. And they looked extremely HOT & GORGEOUS. This is da kind of look, dat seri-looking look of a pengantin dat i wish to acquire when it comes to my turn. Insya allah. However, I didnt managed to attend to their wedding due to unavoidable circumstances. Congrats to Fairuza & Haida. I wish them both & their husbands a wonderful marriage with sweet joys dat make life endearing & of cos everlasting happiness..
Looking fwd for da year end to come for da wedding of da yr, da bestie i had since sec skool is getting hitch! No worries, i will certainly be there~! khekhekhekhe!! *winkZ to aYu*Anyway, 2 of our glamorous shots during da karaoke nite..
*LOL*
Ouh, have i publicly announced that i do have an account in Multiply ? Not for blogging of course. Now, i hereby announced its da place to store all da vanity shots~!! Da links below are da pictures i had in stored for nearly 2 months.Da Bebehs Cam-Whoring Session
Birthday Bash
Zouk Nite
Greeny Wedding
Karaoke-ing @ KG Chai Chee CC
Probably i have not been truthful in my blog.. I shall say this.. Yes i miss u & i know u miss me too because u told me just now. Although there was a minor glitch just now, i hope it won't take us forever to get it over & done with.. *sigh*
Comments