Happy BoObsday Singapore~!
I told u all before i'm super ignorant..!
*LOL*
What did i do on da eve of National Day??
Work?
Yeah supposedly..
But i took an urgent leave.
WHY?
Coz.. I CAN'T BE BOTHERED~!
Tired of working. Gonna face shit tonite. No worries. I'm all prepared.
*hmph~!*
Let me start wif da Tuesday morning story..
I've da movie Tokyo Drift in my external hard drive for almost a month or so BUT haven't got da time to watch it yet. I thought before it decays, I shall enjoy da movie after clearing my personal e-mails. I was hogging on da fone with Nadya, exchanging juicy gossips & had a good morning laugh when i received a fone call from someone. Having known that i was still awake.. He said ..
"Bebeh go change then have breakfast with me k."
I wasn't expecting that okay..
But i'm cool & okay with it.. Da biaser k.. hehehe..
Me: But i havent bathe..
Him: Its okay. I'll be there in 5 mins.
Me: Huh?? Okay gimme 15 mins..
Him: Alahh no need to bathe lar.. U still smell good even if you don't rite?
Me: Yah i know that but still i kalau kluar rumah kene mandi seh! *LOL*
Him: Alah no need k? I can be there in 5 mins cos i'm at Chai Chee..
Me: Eh u yg last minute tau so gimme 15 mins~!
Him: okay okay..
Me being me.. He still had to wait for half an hour coming to forty mins. I had to release da toxins lah so no choice. I peeped through my window after i bathe and saw someone busy cleaning his hot wheels at my carpark. *mcm paham* I was really rushing, i mean seriously but i still dunno why i ended up late. BUT its not my fault right? *roll eyes* Wah now got no patience oreadi ekh..!!! blueeEeKkk :p
So da point is i had to put on hold my tokyo drift again for i dunno of how many times & i aint blaming anyone for it ok?.. By da time i was home, i hit da sack & hibernated till 8 plus. I met Azri & his frenz for a game of pool @ Parkway. Not exactly a game but countless games. Afterwhich Jay & Feroz joined us.
Sometimes, i do feel better mingling with da younger generation. I mean excluding Azri, da rest have not even hit da age of 20. Its like they dun nid to worry so much over much things like we do. They lead a carefree life. Just like me when i was back in Poly life. To be entertained & amused by their antics, i could sometimes forget abt my worries. And to think that Jay & Feroz commented that i "sakit budak".. Basketball btol.. *LOL*
Yeah true enuff my life has been evolving with da younger generation & surprisingly i could blend in to their frequency or was it them? Perhaps. Either way, this lead to a conclusion that i can communicate well with younger, older or whatever levels of generation isn't it?
*yeah ryte*
Perasan lah plak..
kharrpuikkk~!
kHEkHkeheE~!!
Da 3 of us chilled @ Mc Cafe till wee hours & decided to proceed home after Jay & me realised that Feroz been sleeping for almost 45 mins. hehehehe~! Jay dropped Feroz at one of da coffee shop nearby coz he was in need to pee. Da best part was, Jay's car door was jammed! Jay had to get out of da car & manually open the passenger's car door using his key. To think that he had to do that for Feroz, it was really hilarious~!!.. Awww~~ So shweet.. Mane peh princessy jer si budak Feroz ni hah~! *blueeKK* Jay then sent me home. Thanks darlz~! Especially for da part you open up da car door for me.. Awww so shweet~~!!! hehehehe! Feeling feeling Princess tau. *LOL*
After reading my favourite blogs & of cos top favourite list is MY BLOG, hehehe.. I decided to watch my TOKYO DRIFT!!! Like finally lah okay~! kHEkhKehEe!! It was certainly an ace~! I liokee~~.. I wanna be known as P.D. Guess what does it stands for?
PRINCESS DRIFT~!!
hahahaha!!! Like understand only..!!! If you translate it in malay..
Saya ingin di kenali sebagai
Puteri Terapung~!
Eh pls eh layan ekh.. da start mepek ar ni..
*LOL*
Next movie i'm aiming for is CLICK. :)
Pasti happening~!!
Ok, i can understand that my every entry is always like a composition, a novel, a short story & whatever u wanna label it as. But still, my stats are fluctuating every min, every hour & everyday. Wonder who are my avid readers ekh?? *winkZ*
Whatever it is, i do feel that male egoism should be tamed a lil bit. Sometimes, da unnecessary guilt feeling need not linger around you coz da otha party doesnt feel da need to. Perhaps its just something that a woman can't easily understand. Is it an insult? Or invading some privacy? Or is it just a mere excuse? I dunno.. But only God knows.
Kita doa yg terbaik jer lar okay..
Yeah i am working nite shift tonyte..
*POUTS*
Comments