HmpHhh .. *stressed mode*
Its all because i've just released the drafts. Actually I had plenty more to updates such as:-
** Eila's surprise B'day bash **
Near to Nadya's abode. It was sweet yet meaningful for her..Pending pics frm Dee..
18082006
** My 2 nites stay in Fullerton Hotel **
Yes my dear i did stepped in da luxurious, exquisite hotel. All thanks to Mima & Sue who had invited me. Kind of a bachelorette nite for us indeed. Sue, my new found friend got married last weekend. Sad thing is, didnt get to snap the beautiful surroundings at nite all due to Mima's Hello Kitty's dg doesnt work well for nite shots. But we do have some of our vanity shots in the toilet. Waiting for her to upload. Pls expedite~!
18082006 & 19082006
Due to insufficient sleep thruout da week, i suffered frm a major giddyness thruout sunday morning that i had missed 3 weddings altogedder. I woke up at 3pm and attended 1 in Woodlands, one of mom's relative's daughter's wedding. So out of 4, i attended 1. I had to give it a miss to 2 of my frens' wedding. Da otha was my relative on my dad's side. Shit~! I think my frenz wont come to my wedding, (if one day i would get married, insya allah) since i didn't.
I'm sorry. I didnt mean to u know..
*pouts*
As soon as i reached home, i took my medication and off to sleep as early as 8pm. Woke up at around 3 pm Monday afternoon. Nice hibernation heh? How i wish i could continue sleeping thruout da week but da fact is i can't of coz. I am still experiencing dizzy spells even now. I just cant wait to go home & rest.
Also..
I can't wait to resolve every little shit.
I dun want to be emotionally distressed.
I refused to stay by the fact that i feel the hurt.
Why do things get so difficult?
Why am i sumtimes, i mean everytime gets paranoid?
My word kills.. So does u.
So are we hurt by our blunt & harsh remarks?
You bet.
Like what i've been typing in the emails i send out to my suppliers..
What is the status of the subject shipment?
Could u pls expedite as parts are needed urgently here.
Pls advise & revert ASAP as I need to update my management EOB Tuesday 08/22.
OR
to be more precise..
What is the status of this case?
I need you to elaborate or clarify further cos I am dying to know here
Coz curiosity kills so does assumptions
I do not want to think or do what i like
I want us to compromise and do what WE like
Dun chucked all decisions on me
Apparently, its not "MY WAY" or "NO WAY"
And i would like to work things out better as an 'individual' and or perhaps as a 'couple'
I am not hoping for aniting.
"Ader ader, takde takde"
But i am not willing to live by the fact that we are not in good terms.
I hate to forsake what we used to have & what we are having currently ..
Those are my wishes, ain't sure about yours.
And dun keep saying "i dun want to hurt u"
Coz i am already hurt, whereby u eventually got hurt too.
By doing whatever u r doing now, hurts me even more.
So if you dun want me to be or get hurt further, pls expedite in advising & revert back to me ASAP as I need to update my heart EOB Tuesday 08/22.
Thanks..
Best Regards,
Efni Yuliana
Procurement Specialist, SAOMC
ITS Global Parts Procurement
IBM Global Procurement
** For goodness sake Eff~~ what were u tinking? **
P/S:- I remembered these phrases.. Stay cool forever! Remember me always~! Well..those were da days .. Da autograph books.. hmmmm..
Comments