I like this~!

Initially i was supposed to meet Mima for lunch at Tamp. Due to heavy rain, we changed plan where she, Herna & Fareez drove to Parkway to buy packed food and since I am foreva late, I went to office straight. Okay, in case u people dunno, these 3 peepz are IBM-ers in the morning shift frm other departments aite. I reached office damn early today. Not really but okay lar. *LOL*

We have this internal chat where we could use either sametime or notesbuddy. Most people would prefer notesbuddy because you can change fonts, colour, insert emoticons & printscreen shots while sametime has only basic features. Totally a bore!

Mima had finally downloaded notesbuddy with da help of Fareez. LIKE FINALLY! Thank God. Been bugging her for sooo long~! She gave me lotsa stupid reasons lah okay! hahahaha!!!

And so..

I was chatting with her a while ago & realised that she was using Sametime & that i had to copy and paste some stuffs in our conversation instead of printscreen shots. Have a look at our conversation below :-

Selenger kan?~!! Sia sia jer belajar 12 tingkat~!
*LOL*
Hey u r da main feature of my entry okay. You should feel honoured mima!
KHAkHkahKahaa!!!

And i had another conversation with Fareez.
Be prepared.
Gross. Sickening. Disgusting.

Herna!!! Ko bau taik Fareez? Yucksss.. eWwwww~!!!
Ako nak muntah darah okay..
This guy eh got nothing else to touch on tau. Surely got sumting to do with shit! Or any other disgusting stuffs. Fareez, u should be thankful dat i didnt display ur pic in my blog okay. hahahahahhaaha!!!

Yeah i chucked my work aside for a while just for this.
So i better resume!!!
Daa daa~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted