It was never a mistake ..

Never once i thought it was a big mistake nor do i filled wif any regrets.
I could have been deeply affected.
Emotionally depressed
But i held back my emotions.

I was bewildered by the blunt remarks.
If its not about relenting then its about compromising.
But i feel its both.
And revenge ain't healthy as well.
Having excessive doubts upon self-proclaimed assumptions.
Assumption kills.
Assumptions made by one needs a clear clarification from da otha.
And assumptions are often being labelled as paranoia views.
Nobody to clarify my paranoia assumptions.
How sad ..

To provoke sucks.
Being provoke is heartwrenching.

Several attempts tried, but failed to mellow out a person.
Probably the utmost patience instilled is slowly diminishing.
Most likely dropped down to zero tolerance limit.

I'm totally drained out.
Exhausted.
To da extreme.
My heart sank..
Numb.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted