Weekend Retreats

I am feeling so much better now..
*dimply smiles*

Anyway, lemme recall..
Last Friday i was on leave and had a bashful nite, clubbing all nite long at Momo. With da company of my favourite peepz, of course i enjoyed da nite very much. That explained why i am experiencing backaches & sore feet now. Chuber ekh~! kekekekekke!! I attended AMP session in the afternoon. I was feeling quite tensed as N levels are approaching & i need to get all the materials ready just in time for my kids. Next wk would be teacher's day & followed by a mock exam 2 weeks after. Shit! I need to set up da papers & i ended up having a whole stack of my teaching materials to be brought back home for reference. hehehehe! Its damn heavy okay~!

Ouh yah, I met Abg Hamzah near AMP's vicinity. I was scanning through da AMP pics before that in my class coz i came across a stack of albums in one of those drawers. I saw Abg Hamzah's pic and i was telling myself.. lama seh tak nampak abg ham.. and da next min, I saw him! I really miss him seh!! Missed those moments when every single thing was under his supervision & guidance in AMP, way way back then... where we go through thick & thin togedder heh? Probably, one day we need to sit down & chill with Abg eh .. How abt that Ena? When ur back in SG for puasa/rayer? *grins*

After dk trg, i rushed back home to chuck stuffs at home. Decided to lepak & in da end we ended up at KG Chai Chee CC for an extremely AFFORDABLE karaoke session but yet i enjoyed da nite thoroughly despite of feeling extremely lethargic okay. hehehe!! It was for a mere 2 hours & with da choices of songs dat consist of those old birds songs, we started off da session with ME singing a very classical piece entitled Kepatahan Sayap or sumting by Zaiton Sameon. Touching okay!! All time fav song.. I thot of Rohana Jalil & Fransisca Peter but i couldnt remember da title nor da tunes. We had our fair share except for E'en. hahahaha! Tired of those girlish & whiny songs, Yani & maself had our medleys by those vintage slow rock singers/bands such as Zamani Slam, Mamat Exist, Achik Spin, Scoin, Spoon, Gingerbread and lots more. What da heck were we thinking? *LOL*

Hibernated till evening where I had to attend to my cuzzie's housewarming at Wdls. I like her new home. Niceyyy~~!!! Spacious, simple yet exquisite. And like most of my relatives are residing in da north side as in Wdls area till he told me to be at Wdls often cos why? A lot of my relatives are there & my 'sayang' is der too. So i asked him who is my sayang? Giggling away, he answered, kalau i tak tau malu sayang u tu i lar.. *aweee* oklah i sayang u lar.. And i knew it lah dat u miss me sooo much? No need lah to tell da whole world seh just now.. U've made me blush u know.. bLuUUeeKk ;p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted