What a tiring week~!
I knew that once i reached home, i couldnt get to sleep. Decided to meet azri and his frenz so that i could tire maself out listening to their jokes & laughter. BUT STILL WHEN I REACHED HOME I COULDNT SLEEP!!!!! frust tonggek seh ni..
What did i do?
Switched on my laptop.
Signed in to MSN
Chatted with 2 of my larlings..
At least i felt better.
In a way or two..
I was taken aback when he (one of them) was overly concerned abt me. I dunno how to describe da feeling but it was overwhelming. I truly appreciate his concern. He apologised again if whatever becomes of me now was partially because of him back then. No darlz, nothing abt u. The thought of him saying he was not able to take care of me like before touched deep into my heart. We have our own lives to lead. I dun blame u at all. Probably he dun feel at ease knowing me in a stressful condition. He kept on reminding me to take gd care of maself. No worries.. I would..He knew that in this condition i would try to appear as normal but for da fact that i'm not. Deep within inside.. it bites.. *hmmmm*
We had the same thinking..
If only we could turn back the time.
We wanted things or to be exact our relation to be like da 1st time we knew each other. Looking fwd for of coz to da positive and blissful moments. Filter & discard da negatives & dejected occasions.
Who wouldnt want this to happen?
But to think rationally,
Dat's just a mere dream.
Life has to go on coz y?
It was written & fated to be this way..
Dun acquaint yourself with the melancholy truth especially relating to the past. Instead, we should feel blessed that apparently the acquaintanceship gets better currently. Not expecting things to turn out smooth and at its peak as before but at least things doesn't go sour anymore.
I'm glad & thankful enuff .. :)
Especially when i am ready to let go of the past. I mean i've already let it go..But can you?
Its hard but u have to learn to let it go eventually.
OK enuff of this..
Anyways.. which way? (teringat plak si budak fariz ni hah)
kHEkHekHKehEe~~~!!!
Looking fwd to work in the afternoon shift so i could meet up with my other zany IBM-ers colleagues working office hours to catch up on da games, jokes & laughter. hehehe!!
This week is NYTE shift..I can work better this week. WeeEee~~
I slept thruout on Sunday. Received a lot of miss calls frm some frenz. Had some plans today but i cant afford to sacrifice my sleep. I need that rest okay since i had a hectic week. Those numerous phone calls & msgs lead my hp to low bat & therefore it was off till da time i woke up which was at 7 plus. Then, got this someone so free at work, he called at around lunch time i think and yelled at my ears to wake up..!!! If i knew i would have ignored da call. I picked up with my eyes closed & had to listen to his screams.. Sott jer kejap tau~! Grrrr.. But whatever it is i know lah u adore me k? U just want me so bad eh bebeh.. *LOL*
How does it feel? *roll eyes*
Bestie wanted Durian soo much. So she called if i wanna accompany her to Geylang. She had to buy for her family as well. I couldnt resist durian so i met up with her @ Aljunied as she was frm Bugis. I was hungry as well so mite as well... I think its da durian season. We settled at one of the stalls. Ate 2 durians first before buying more. Indeed, it was nice. Yummy!! But being da fickle us, thinking that we should scout & settle for da best durians, we decided to proceed to the stalls further up the street.
*LOL*
Finally, after much thoughts, we settled on this one stall with lotsa customers. Yeah we had da stereotype thinking .. "eh sini byk org konferm durian dia sedap"
lepak lah okay~!!! kHEkHkeHeE!!
And to think dat we told this apek at da first stall where we intended to eat first den buy some more..
"Uncle.. we take 2 first.. eat okay? and one bottle of mineral water."
hahhh byk nyer "we take 2 first!"
Kesian apek kene preekk ngn kiter..
*LOL*
I realised that we took at least one and a half hour for da durians. Bought some food coz i was famished. Sent bestie home & wanted to meet azri but i decided to go home to eat durian with my daddy. My dad was smiling frm ear to ear upon seeing me with durians.
So, i prekk Azri & stayed at home!
*giggles*
Enjoyed my durians with daddy..
We are the durian-lover family..
Ouh yah mom called & she kept on reminding my dad to keep some for her..
Takot nah tak dpt makan durian~!!
*LOL*
(Conversation on da fone)
I've requested him ..
"Bebeh wait when i work afternoon & u off we go Geylang can?"
He screamed ..
"Sukerrr Bebeh gi GEYLANG??!!"
Mentang mentang lah pat keje. Suke pekik? kHEkHkehEe!!
I yelled ..
"SUKER LAH OKAY!!!! Gi makan durian per~!"
*LOL*
This is sumting weird..
"I like durians but i dun like eating outside. I like to eat at home. I dun like da aftertaste."
After much whining he finally relented..
"OK can lah eat outside den i gotta bring toothpaste & toothbrush.."
WHAT DA HECK?
Toothpaste & Toothbrush??!!
Chuber ekh!!
kHEkHKehKehe~~!!!
Ok bebeh.. anything u say lah..
As long as i can enjoy da durians with u..
*giggles*
And pomish is a pomish sealed with my kiss.
So u cannot preekkk me okay~!!!
bLuUueeKkk ;p
Comments
Heheh.. da tu takper.. lepak lah pulak i baca!!!
Anyway, tell 'your past'. jgn takot2 dgn i k.. i tak kan makan dia lah .. i da rilek .. hahahha