What a weekend?!!

I took an mc for Friday but went to visit doc on Sat morning. I managed to sleep in the evening around 6pm or so. Planned to wake up at 9 or so to visit Nadya again in the hospital. But, it was backfired. I was too tired & therefore continued my hibernation till 9 in the morning despite of da numerous wake up calls & msgs by various people. *LOL*

I'm praying for a speedy recovery for Nadya. Hopefully, she will be back in action soon. She's down with low blood probably due to extreme depression & she hurt her knee during a fall. Doc decided to put her under observation for a few days.

As for me, doc provided me with sleeping pills & some painkillers for my stupid giddyness. Probably it sounded bad huh, having to live with painkillers & sleeping pills. At this age, with tonnes of resposibilities & when stress hits my way, i'm sure these became an essential in my life. *yeah ryte*

I reached da hospital at around 12 noon. Nadya's condition is stable & she felt weak only due to the medication which required her to sleep only. Apart frm that i am so sure everiting is normal. I believe she landed into da wrong hospital as i dun think she should need to be put under observation for more than 2 days. Da hospital yearns for her money I guess.. *LOL*

Mima collected her new passport at ICA building. She reached AMP first before i did. Luckily Jay offered to send me to ECP because AMP had a combined outing for da 3 centres. Programme in stored were scavenger hunt & fear factor. Gosh, i am glad that Mima & maself need not to participate much or perhaps i should say we were merely tangkap jambu and had our quality session for a solid 4 hours. All due to too much manpower to oversee da event but i am really thankful though. :)

And so this was da funny part ..

Mima kept on reminding me that she was so sure that there wont be enuff seats for us, AMP centre. Being paranoid me, i kept on asking, really? den how? i want to sit u know.. kHEkHKehe!! Yeah typical kiasu singaporean.! Like hello, i am tired u know.. hahaha!

So da kids were queueing up before proceeded to da side of da road. I prompted Mima to move on. I thought i was walking fast enuff with da kids behind me when suddenly Mima slowed down of i dunno for which ever reason. Da bunch of kids,(i am not sure which centre, i did not recognise them coz i was more interested in getting-da-seat-in-da-transport instead) walked faster and were already in front of me. *roll eyes*

I kept on telling mima to HURRY UP~!
I couldnt remember what exactly were our exact conversation but here are da vagues ones and i am so sure which ever way it is, the meanings are still da same.
*LOL*

Me: Mima! We better walk now.. Or else we wont get a seat okay.
Mima: Okay okay.. but no need to walk so fast lar. Later so obvious..

Well, i did took notice of her words so i slowed down.
But when da kids took over us i was like..

Me: Mimaaa.. hurry up.. at this pace we are walking, we wont be able to get any seats~!
Mima: *turning her head back* ef .. our students have not moved yet .. those are not ours .. they have not moved yet .. ef ? Effff~!!!

So guess where i was? WAY WAY WAY in front of her till she had to catch up with me and that we ended up laughing endlessly. kekeklah okay~!

Da bus had finally reached & i was da first to get up and busily choosing da best seats, padehal all da seats samer jer lah kan! GOODNESS!!! what da heck got into me?!

Until Mima who was da 2nd person getting up da bus said:-
"alahh eff dok depan depan sudah kan senang nak turon~!"

KHAkhKAhKAhaa!!!

Mima, we are doomed. At this age we are potraying dis kind of makcik makcik attitude.
*chuckles*

I reached home before 9 and before i knew it i was fast asleep and woke up at 11. I was contemplating to go out. I received some miss calls & msgs chow-ing me to go out but i ignored. Instead i picked up da fone & called ma bebeh and guess what? I thot he was busy and indeed he was 'busy' reading newspaper at work. *gerammm jerrr* I couldnt be bothered lar kan, so i resumed my hibernation mode. Thanks sleeping pills.. I liokee~!!

I am making sure to spend my Sunday nite in a beneficial way instead of sleeping away like Fridays & Saturdays ..!!!

*LOL*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted