Extremely Exhausted
Just came back frm Parkway. Had kway teow cockles for buker & McFlurry for dessert.. Yummilicious~! After filling an empty stomach, i feel so exhausted to continue working. Yeah lazy is the word.. *sheesh*
Anyway, i need to OT tonite. There will be a 2K Conference call with US management. Need to resolve missing shipments which cost $2K USD and above. Irritating okay. I need to go through a long haul of investigations before i could close the case. Dgr dgr ader tokoh jadik FBI~! *LOL*
My eyes are so steamy staring at the screen now. I think i need a coffee break or else, i'm so sure dat i'm gonna spend the rest of the hours idling around. Like what's new heh? hehehe!! Tomorrow is Thursday i feel like MC-ing .. I'm on OFF this Friday! Wohoo.. Need to recce & buy stuffs for da happening occasion .. Rayer lah of coz.. wat else. Saturday? Aspernormal, tuition still ongoing plus Iftar at AMP. It shall be da last wk for my N-level kids. Gd luck kiddies~! I wish to see all of you moving on to sec 5. Insya Allah.
Did i mentioned that i worked OT till 4.30am last nite?.. Reached home at abt 5am and i couldnt be bothered to sahur cos i was too exhausted. Hit da sack and withing mins, i'm gone to my lalaland~! WeEeeEee~~ To think i woke up at 1pm and had to rush to work. *layan*
Lets njoy my pics with my best boys~! :)
Of coz.. first must be my self-indulgence pic ..
*winkZ*

Ok this is my "anotha bf"
Like u all dunno like tat.. hehehe!

My another bf .. Haikal, ko dah mcm gayboy lar seh~!
Aku yg pompan tak cukur kening, ko pulak yg cukur~!
KHEkHkehKhee!!!

Went out with them on last Sat, Azri accompanied me to shop in Watsons. I can easily leave Watsons with a few bags ok. No idea what da heck i shop for also.. Anyway on dat fateful day, i bought my Nivea whitening products as in facial foam, scrub & moisturiser. Haikal joined us a bit later. He was holding on to da Watson plastic bag and rummaged thru it to have a look of what i've bought. *peh kepooo* hahahaha!
Then while laughing he asked.. "ko belik cleanser utk whitening buat per sak ef? ko dah putih ok~!" Plus he gave me dat mcm paham look ..
I answered while giggling .. "siakkk jer aku putih.. ako tak seputih dulu jadik nak kene pakai so leh jadik putih~!"
Ouh well knowing me, he knew he couldnt answer me back so he just shook his head.!! hehehe! What is so irony in buying whitening products ekh? hmmm.. I'm just trying to restore back my fair n lovely skin .. *mcm paham*
Ok now i better go and get my coffee break~! Daa daa~~
Anyway, i need to OT tonite. There will be a 2K Conference call with US management. Need to resolve missing shipments which cost $2K USD and above. Irritating okay. I need to go through a long haul of investigations before i could close the case. Dgr dgr ader tokoh jadik FBI~! *LOL*
My eyes are so steamy staring at the screen now. I think i need a coffee break or else, i'm so sure dat i'm gonna spend the rest of the hours idling around. Like what's new heh? hehehe!! Tomorrow is Thursday i feel like MC-ing .. I'm on OFF this Friday! Wohoo.. Need to recce & buy stuffs for da happening occasion .. Rayer lah of coz.. wat else. Saturday? Aspernormal, tuition still ongoing plus Iftar at AMP. It shall be da last wk for my N-level kids. Gd luck kiddies~! I wish to see all of you moving on to sec 5. Insya Allah.
Did i mentioned that i worked OT till 4.30am last nite?.. Reached home at abt 5am and i couldnt be bothered to sahur cos i was too exhausted. Hit da sack and withing mins, i'm gone to my lalaland~! WeEeeEee~~ To think i woke up at 1pm and had to rush to work. *layan*
Lets njoy my pics with my best boys~! :)
Of coz.. first must be my self-indulgence pic ..
*winkZ*

Ok this is my "anotha bf"
Like u all dunno like tat.. hehehe!

My another bf .. Haikal, ko dah mcm gayboy lar seh~!
Aku yg pompan tak cukur kening, ko pulak yg cukur~!
KHEkHkehKhee!!!

Went out with them on last Sat, Azri accompanied me to shop in Watsons. I can easily leave Watsons with a few bags ok. No idea what da heck i shop for also.. Anyway on dat fateful day, i bought my Nivea whitening products as in facial foam, scrub & moisturiser. Haikal joined us a bit later. He was holding on to da Watson plastic bag and rummaged thru it to have a look of what i've bought. *peh kepooo* hahahaha!
Then while laughing he asked.. "ko belik cleanser utk whitening buat per sak ef? ko dah putih ok~!" Plus he gave me dat mcm paham look ..
I answered while giggling .. "siakkk jer aku putih.. ako tak seputih dulu jadik nak kene pakai so leh jadik putih~!"
Ouh well knowing me, he knew he couldnt answer me back so he just shook his head.!! hehehe! What is so irony in buying whitening products ekh? hmmm.. I'm just trying to restore back my fair n lovely skin .. *mcm paham*
Ok now i better go and get my coffee break~! Daa daa~~
Comments