Kalau hanya utk ...

I slept thruout my sat nite & woke up around 10 pm just now. OMG~! I was really hibernating. kHEkhKEhEe!! I'm so thankful that i had a good sleep. But, i am still experiencing backaches & a bit feverish. On top of that, I get out of my bed and headed to da toilet to pee. Once i opened up my door, I heard .. "Kalau hanya untuk .. mengejar laki laki lain ..." Da song was so damn loud and for once i thought i was in a kelab dangdot or sumting. Lucky me that my door is a bit soundproof okay.

So GUESS who is da culprit?

NONE OTHER DEN MY BELOVED DAD~!

Ya allah chuber ekh! mcm nak terbalik rumah tu dia bikin. Its so loud okay~! kHEkHkehEe!! I looked at him and screamed, "CHUBER EH BAH EH PUNYE BISING!!" Yeah i had to scream in order for him to hear me lah okay. And guess what he did? Smiled sheepishly and looked away. Suker?~! hahaha!

I was damn hungry and der's no food, decided to go out to have a quick dinner. Once at home, i ironed 5 sets of my clothings just in case i have no time. I will be reliefing St. Gabriel Sec frm 11th Sept - 19 Sept. I'm taking over Ratna's sis-in-law's class for 7 days as she will be away for N-Levels ML Marking. Lucky i was in the afternoon shift, i took half day everyday~! hehehe!! Yeah i had to clear my 18 days leave before Feb 2007 arrives.

Although i had more den enuff hibernation, i still need to shleep or rest my eyes for a few hrs. But believe me, i can still continue my hibernation mode. My body system siau. If can shleep, da hrs of sleeping can be more den 24 hrs. But if i can't, i can go without sleep for a day. But for now, no worries, even 3 hrs of sleep prior to my waking up to skool later is PRECIOUS.

Just a quick one here.. I love this pic~!! Yeah lepak-ing at kedai kops, meddling with my camera modes & snapping away .. weeee~~

Severe warning: Contents consist of da gorgeous ones.. *LOL*


Ok i'm too lazy to upload more.. you can see MORE of us HERE!!!

Mima, just take frm my multiply ok for all da pics .. To da rest, tak tgk takper .. Nanti korang menyampah lah pulakk.. BALIK BALIK MUKER DEKNI! hahahhaa!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted