Second day of Ramadhan

I'm stucked at work, feeling helpless & tired. Staring in front of my pc and doing things extremely slow. I couldnt be doing things fast enuff. I'm like a walking zombie. Without my coffee & ciggie break in between sure i feel extremely SLOW today. Oh god, i gotta endure for da whole of this week & da week after.

I slept thruout da 1st day of puasa. Woke up really late almost 5pm and had someone suan-ing me .. Like what for puasa if i were to shleep da whole day? OK BEBEH ... Eh thanks eh.. I'm paying back my sleepless nites/days lar okay! *LOL* Ouh yah i learnt sumting new .. da phrase "OK BEBEH" is a replacement of da word "WHATEVER". But someone claimed its not.. OK BEBEH .. ermm.. get me? Ok nvm .. *blueekk*

Finally, i get my dendengs & char kway sotong at Kampong Glam to satisfy my cravings. Lucky me i had Azri to accompany. I was dead bored yesterday. Since my other bf doesnt wanna go out.. too pampered, no transport refused to go on public~! SO I WENT OUT WITH THIS BF OF MINE! hehehe!!! It was even funnier when he msged me "Bebeh, are u with your bf?" Azri & me kept laughing abt it. Lepak okay..

At home, i watched Cruel Intentions & Miss Congeniality 2 frm my laptop. Its been sitting in my ext hdd for so long & like FINALLY, i watched. Yeah i know da movies were backdated, BUT i've watched those already last time. Its like my 2nd time. :) I had a lot more to go.. So 1 day 2 movies not that bad ekh.. I can probably finish watching all the movies in da mth of Ramadhan heh.

Today's dish is Macaroni Goreng at home. I cant wait for it. I am going home for buker. hehehe!!! Yayness~!!!

P/S:- I cant imagine i typed this whole entry for abt an hour. CHUBER EH! hehehe!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted