Eh dah October?

I've been neglecting my blog for almost a week and someone has been dying for me to update my entries~! Wow!! I have an avid reader~!! Awww~~ My sweetheart .. *roll eyes* kHEkHKehEe!!! ;p

Last Thurs i was on MC and on leave on Friday. I had a really long weekend. Yeah, it was pay day! Money came rolling in and within instance it flew without me realising. I had to fork out quite a HUGE sum of money for da road tax plus monthly instalment of da car of which i've been paying since da 1st month. I bought cloth at Arab St last Friday with Cik Mon, E'en & Shasha. I like the cloths, 2 pieces, off-white & purple french lace for rayer this yr. And guess what? I was charged 150 bucks for tailoring! Becos y? Becos it was a last minute thingy! The baju better be NICE! OR ELSE~!!!! urrghhh! NVM!

I've never felt da pinch before cos i've had never paid the total cost for my baju kurung/kebaya for this occasion before. It had alwes been my mom .. My mom, aspernormal, blabbering away and her last sentence was .. "gasak ko lar dik, duit ko!" thanks a lot ..! A lesson to learn. NEVER send to da tailor at da very last minute.. *sigh*

Suddenly, i felt like a pauper after clearing da bills~! Especially when da cash frm AMP has not show up in my account!!! This is damn irritating~! *double sigh*

And now i'm feeling feverish .. And for someone's info, (in case dat sum1 gonna threaten me again, mcm lah org takot nah), I already took da paracetamols lar okay .. But STILL, i feel sick.. :(

Btw, it was a beautiful sunday nite heh .. Last min call (like what's new?), a ride to da fav spot, by da seaside, talking nonsense and most importantly spending time togedder.. Even only for a few hrs, you've indeed burnt ur sleeping time just to meet me and i alwez had myself to be blame if you didnt get enuff rest as u need to report to work early in da morning and u will endlessly assure me dat it wasnt my fault. But still, i feel bad. But den.. Tkmo serik serik lar kan buat keje keje mcm ginik lagik ekh.. *LOL*

Seriously, i dun have much idea to blog these days. Dun ask me why cos i really dunno why~! hmmm.. My head's spinning and i wanna pack my stuffs! Can't wait to get home & sleep~!!

P/S:- Btw, try THIS if you haf some time to spare. Kind of addictive especially when you've got nothing better to do~! kekekeke! i got it frm Mima! And yeah i was giggling away while playing da game..! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted