Friday nite ..

I had a super slack Friday last week. No mood for work. In fact everyone in the office i guess. One of our colleague left us. Dat was his last day. Therefore, we decided to have supper @ Adam's Corner. Two hours of time-off. Simply irresistable. I wish Shawn De Paul (i alwes sing Sean De Paul's song whenever i see him passing by me.. lol) good luck for his career and of cos we'll be missing u~!

Posing while waiting for da food..



At my cubicle ..



emytonia & efpton



Partial of the nite's clan..
See the shining thingy? That's Shawn.



My ever so hirok pikok work station.



Nobody knows what lies beneath the smile ..



Saturday morning, came back feeling rather unwell. Slept at about 9am, i couldnt lift my head at 1pm when Mima called. My head's spinning and my body temp rised up. I was really feeling weak. I've missed dat chance to see Mima dat day. I skipped AMP. Can i see u before you go off dear? Probably this thurs or sumting? Page me ..

Everyday isn't a good day for me. I've been feeling low for the past weeks. I doubt anyone care. Nobody truly understand the trauma i'm facing. Absolutely no one.. I feel so lost suddenly. I dunno who to really confide in. Who would wanna listen to my every rants. Who would actually bother. I've been keeping low abt this. Nobody really knows the whole scenario. I've never practised to reveal every single shit of my life to anyone. Cos i believe, nobody would want to know abt your well-being be it good or bad. I've long realised that you'll be facing the shit on your own. No point ranting.

I've tried. If i fail, at least i tried. At least i had the initiative. I feel that i'm failing but i still haf that faith. I dun think anyone would be so heartless and ruthless afterall. I'm counting down the days.. I know life isnt always a bed of roses. But, i believe in fate. I've no feeling of regrets after everything that had happened. Although it seemed to be unfair, I'm sure everything happens for a reason.

Nobody's perfect. Judging through one's imperfections & flaws are not wrong. Every observations dat appeared to be numerous tests are not wrong too. So what is wrong? Nobody wants to get hurt. Who would? I thought i've been cautious enough. I thought i've made the right choice. I thought carefully upon the choice made. I still think the same up till now.

Strong characters clash. Totally different ways of understanding in many things. I thought opposite attracts. And i still believe so..

I'm severely wounded. My heart sank. Things may appear to be FLOWERY now and the next second, before u knew it, its gone without any warning. Feelings were not spared. Feelings couldnt have changed instantenously. I refused to perceive the deadly decision made.

I need time to think rationally. I still believe u need it too.
Everyone deserves a chance. I need it and u need it too. I believe we need it.

I'm counting ....
*deepest sigh*

Give it a thought ..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted