It hurts ..


I'm still feeling low and gloomy.
I'm numb. I'm tired of crying.
Whatever it is, I'm definitely not happy at the current state that had landed me for the past week. The inevitable occurrence which had happened the other day was purely due to my undying anger.

Because of one mistake, what we've compromised was taken away in split seconds without me knowing. It's unfair. Reality is harsh but do spare a thought of other people's feelings. I'm not hoping for the best. I don't expect things to change instantly. I can't think rationally. But I know I don't want the worst to happen.

But, I'm too weak to shoulder the load. I dun really turn to anyone for help. I have only myself to turn to.

Where's the patience instilled?
Where's the promises made?
I wonder..

This is killing me..

Helpp..

*terk terk terk*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted