Totally Exhausted ..
Currently i'm in a bad condition. I have no mood. I'm listless. I'm sick. I'm having on and off fever, sorethroat, bad coughs accompanied by those slimy, greeny phlegm and also influenza.. As what my nicks say in MSN, I'm sick .. tekak sakit otak sakit hati sakit! Ouh well .. Blame on da adverse weather condition. I still feel hot & heaty in my room even with da aircon switched on at 16 degrees! Its soooo hazy out there that sometimes i had difficulty in breathing. What's more to those who has asthma.
I was on leave on last Friday and on MC yesterday (Monday). I had a TERRIBLY LONG weekend. YES, it was really TERRIBLE. Believe me, up till today, i feel extremely like shit.
*terk terk terk*
I've been sleeping all day & nite to avoid thinking of my worries. Dat bad eh? Its heart-rending having to hear all those insensitive & killer words. I'm like living in misery. Ok i think dats exaggerating. But, whatever it is, bottomline.. I am severely damaged. Ignorance strikes again. After all those promises, i thought things are getting better. Apparently, it doesnt.. So, i dunno how long this would last. Probably i'm being too sensitive or sumone is insensitive. God knows. I just need some clarification to banish my doubts or probably most known as paranoia. *sigh*
OK, this is getting boring.. So shut up Ef~! *arrrghh*
Anyway, sorry to those whom i supposed to break fast with last Sunday. I woke up 15 mins prior to buker time. I was down with fever. I was soo weak to get out of da bed. Shall we make a date again next week or so? I mish u all sooo much~! *muackz*
I was on leave on last Friday and on MC yesterday (Monday). I had a TERRIBLY LONG weekend. YES, it was really TERRIBLE. Believe me, up till today, i feel extremely like shit.
*terk terk terk*
I've been sleeping all day & nite to avoid thinking of my worries. Dat bad eh? Its heart-rending having to hear all those insensitive & killer words. I'm like living in misery. Ok i think dats exaggerating. But, whatever it is, bottomline.. I am severely damaged. Ignorance strikes again. After all those promises, i thought things are getting better. Apparently, it doesnt.. So, i dunno how long this would last. Probably i'm being too sensitive or sumone is insensitive. God knows. I just need some clarification to banish my doubts or probably most known as paranoia. *sigh*
OK, this is getting boring.. So shut up Ef~! *arrrghh*
Anyway, sorry to those whom i supposed to break fast with last Sunday. I woke up 15 mins prior to buker time. I was down with fever. I was soo weak to get out of da bed. Shall we make a date again next week or so? I mish u all sooo much~! *muackz*
Comments