Finally ..
Takpe, demi members aku layan.. kekekeke!
Style ekh? Ntah saper lah paparazzi tak bergaji ni hah.. *LoL*
I wasnt aware of them~! I was supposed to take this pic with ADIK ONLY. taknak ckp lar kannnn org yg menyelit sumer~~.. kekekeke!! Dah mcm artists surrounded by fans heh? *winkZ*
Me & beloved sistAa..Ohh.. look at my jendoL.. terserlah kejendulanku ini.. kekeke..
aLaLaa... suweitnyerrr.. kekekeke.. in da cab on the way to eila's crib~! :)So for more action pack, pls click below:-
Hirok Pikok Berayer Part 3
I've got a date with da purple bandits, starring Ayu & Nurul dis friday. Can't wait for it ..pls eh make it happen. *Yayyyy*
Its 9.30am now.. and wat da heck am i doing at work heh? Confirm i'll be on nyte shift tonite.. Lotsa work.. Pure shitness.. *Grrrrr* I'm going home in a while.. daa daaa~~
Comments
has
thanks for ur compliments.. i got it frm arab st den hantar tempah .. the lace is normal i think.. its french lace .. :)