Hello Saturday ..
I'm beginning to feel tat working here is so flexible till my parents can't remember which shift i am in everyday, what time do i report & what time i log off. Cool huh? I decided to work at nyte on Thursday & Friday cos its Thanks Giving day~! Which means.. US is on holiday! Using the time to slack while clearing da numerous pending issues. I am bloody sleepy today & i took a nap for 45 mins a while ago. Shiokness. :)
I feel so relax whenever the US peepz are on holiday. Like i finally could breathe aspernormal. hehehehe!
Now, burning this lil time to blog before i pack up n go. Can't wait to hit da sack. I'm lethargic. Grrrrr~~
I've been wanting to blog abt my irritating yet cute & handsome daddy of mine who had never fail to irritate me almost everyday during Ramadhan.
During my afternoon shift, buker time:-
My cell rang. I saw "Abah Cell" and i picked up.
Abah: Elooo..? Eloooo.. adik???
(he's practically screaming like i dunno y)
Me: Elo? arHhh abah!
Abah: Ah kat mane ni?
Me: Kat Parkway ni..
Abah: Eh? buat aper?
Me: Makan lahh ..
Abah: Ohh.. Abeh tak keje?
Me: Keje.. Tgh break..
Abah: Abehtu kat Parkway?
Me: Laa.. kan tgh buker.. takkan takleh gi Parkway seh makan..
Abah: Ohh..Jauh nahh pergi??
Me: Ader keta apeee..
Abah: Ohh.. Abehtu keje ptg lah niari?
Me: Ye lah.. kenape..?
Abah: Yelahh.. tanyer jer.. abehtu dah buker?
(Chuber eh padehal dah ckp tau tgh makan!!!)
Me: Dah lahhh.. kan tadi org dah ckp ngah makan!
(He chuckled)
Abah: Ahh.. ok ok.. lepas ni balik keje eh?
Me: Yelahhh kejeeee.. kan adik dah ckp keje ptg.. dah kenaperrr...?
Abah: Ah okay.. lepas keje balik cepat~! kalau balik lambat call~!
Me: Ok ok.. dah nak continue makan ni haa..
Abah: ok bye.
Me: Bye.
That wasn't really irritating. Continue reading..
Nyte Shift.
I stayed back for a few hrs to finish up work.
Approximately at 9 am, my cell rang.
"Abah Cell"
Abah: Helo? Helo? Adik???
Adik: Ye bahhhh?
Abah: Ah kat mane tu?
Adik: Baru kluar keje nak jln gi MRT.
Abah: Asal lambat nah?
Adik: Byk keje.. OT kejap..
Abah: Ohh.. Abeh mlm nanti tak keje?
Adik: Keje lahh.. ape plak tak.. chuber eh..
Abah: Abeh ni balik lambat nah ni asal mlm keje?
(By this time.. I was like OMG~!!!!!)
Adik: (took a deep breath)Laaa.. kan OT.. mlm mestilah masih kene keje~!
Abah: Ohhh.. abeh lambat nahh balik ni?
(This part i feel like knocking my head on the wall oreadi.. haiyah~!)
Adik: Abah dah kenaperrrr... kan dah ckp tadik org OT...!
Abah: Eh? .. ahh.. abehtu ni dah kat mane?
Adik: Tgh jalan lahhhhh nak gi MRT! Kan nak balik ni haaaa!!! Chuber ehhh~!
As soon as he sensed dat i was irritated by his repeated questions ..
Abah: Oh ok ok.. Ah cepat baliK~! Jgn merayap merayap lagik! Balik tros tido. Dgr tak?
Adik: Ye lahh.. nak merayap mane lagik pepagik bute ni ha.. ar ok ok bye bye!
Best ehhh? Oh God~! To think dat i was being irritated like ALMOST every day! Sabar jer lar.. Oh yah, he often couldnt hear properly and he would often said ahhh? ahhhh? or tend to speak louder den usual. I thought after my sis-in-law bought for him a new hp, nothing like this wud ever happen again. But it does..
The other time, i called my bro frm his hp. I couldnt hear properly as well. I checked the volume and gez what? Yes arhhh! Volume low~! Dah kenaper~! I increased the volume & started nagging at my dad.. Ahhh padanlahhh slalu ahh pegi ahh balik.. pekik pekik lagik..! volume tu hahh naikkan skit! Hari hari bace manual pon tak pandai pandai nak increase kan volume ke bah? hahahahaha!
No worries. My dad is very ignorant. Probably i got that from him heh? *roll eyes*
You know what he did? He just laughed his ass off~! kekekeke! And my mom aspernormal being da nasi tambah..
Alahhh abah ko tu MCM PAHAM!
Shit! I think i've influenced my mom on these hippy phrases..
*LOL*
I feel so relax whenever the US peepz are on holiday. Like i finally could breathe aspernormal. hehehehe!
Now, burning this lil time to blog before i pack up n go. Can't wait to hit da sack. I'm lethargic. Grrrrr~~
I've been wanting to blog abt my irritating yet cute & handsome daddy of mine who had never fail to irritate me almost everyday during Ramadhan.
During my afternoon shift, buker time:-
My cell rang. I saw "Abah Cell" and i picked up.
Abah: Elooo..? Eloooo.. adik???
(he's practically screaming like i dunno y)
Me: Elo? arHhh abah!
Abah: Ah kat mane ni?
Me: Kat Parkway ni..
Abah: Eh? buat aper?
Me: Makan lahh ..
Abah: Ohh.. Abeh tak keje?
Me: Keje.. Tgh break..
Abah: Abehtu kat Parkway?
Me: Laa.. kan tgh buker.. takkan takleh gi Parkway seh makan..
Abah: Ohh..Jauh nahh pergi??
Me: Ader keta apeee..
Abah: Ohh.. Abehtu keje ptg lah niari?
Me: Ye lah.. kenape..?
Abah: Yelahh.. tanyer jer.. abehtu dah buker?
(Chuber eh padehal dah ckp tau tgh makan!!!)
Me: Dah lahhh.. kan tadi org dah ckp ngah makan!
(He chuckled)
Abah: Ahh.. ok ok.. lepas ni balik keje eh?
Me: Yelahhh kejeeee.. kan adik dah ckp keje ptg.. dah kenaperrr...?
Abah: Ah okay.. lepas keje balik cepat~! kalau balik lambat call~!
Me: Ok ok.. dah nak continue makan ni haa..
Abah: ok bye.
Me: Bye.
That wasn't really irritating. Continue reading..
Nyte Shift.
I stayed back for a few hrs to finish up work.
Approximately at 9 am, my cell rang.
"Abah Cell"
Abah: Helo? Helo? Adik???
Adik: Ye bahhhh?
Abah: Ah kat mane tu?
Adik: Baru kluar keje nak jln gi MRT.
Abah: Asal lambat nah?
Adik: Byk keje.. OT kejap..
Abah: Ohh.. Abeh mlm nanti tak keje?
Adik: Keje lahh.. ape plak tak.. chuber eh..
Abah: Abeh ni balik lambat nah ni asal mlm keje?
(By this time.. I was like OMG~!!!!!)
Adik: (took a deep breath)Laaa.. kan OT.. mlm mestilah masih kene keje~!
Abah: Ohhh.. abeh lambat nahh balik ni?
(This part i feel like knocking my head on the wall oreadi.. haiyah~!)
Adik: Abah dah kenaperrrr... kan dah ckp tadik org OT...!
Abah: Eh? .. ahh.. abehtu ni dah kat mane?
Adik: Tgh jalan lahhhhh nak gi MRT! Kan nak balik ni haaaa!!! Chuber ehhh~!
As soon as he sensed dat i was irritated by his repeated questions ..
Abah: Oh ok ok.. Ah cepat baliK~! Jgn merayap merayap lagik! Balik tros tido. Dgr tak?
Adik: Ye lahh.. nak merayap mane lagik pepagik bute ni ha.. ar ok ok bye bye!
Best ehhh? Oh God~! To think dat i was being irritated like ALMOST every day! Sabar jer lar.. Oh yah, he often couldnt hear properly and he would often said ahhh? ahhhh? or tend to speak louder den usual. I thought after my sis-in-law bought for him a new hp, nothing like this wud ever happen again. But it does..
The other time, i called my bro frm his hp. I couldnt hear properly as well. I checked the volume and gez what? Yes arhhh! Volume low~! Dah kenaper~! I increased the volume & started nagging at my dad.. Ahhh padanlahhh slalu ahh pegi ahh balik.. pekik pekik lagik..! volume tu hahh naikkan skit! Hari hari bace manual pon tak pandai pandai nak increase kan volume ke bah? hahahahaha!
No worries. My dad is very ignorant. Probably i got that from him heh? *roll eyes*
You know what he did? He just laughed his ass off~! kekekeke! And my mom aspernormal being da nasi tambah..
Alahhh abah ko tu MCM PAHAM!
Shit! I think i've influenced my mom on these hippy phrases..
*LOL*
Comments