In deepest thoughts ...


I've come to a point in life where i can't be bothered wif aniting & everiting. I've learnt to pick up myself and be right back on track, leading life as the way i used to be. I can't believe that i sound determined & constructive in this paragraph. All because of i'm resilience towards da turbulent period of my life. I shall be on a diet of romantic literature long enuff until love's fulfillment is attainable. I would rather consign to oblivion to overcome da insuperable obstacles dat had left me hanging.

Sumting to ponder ..

After da cycles of breathless worship & love's laughing innocence being potrayed, da individual smiling stoically at the thought of how flattered she felt upon da valiant effort by da otha soul ryte in da very beginning of da story. Little did da individual discern that in da later chapters of their lives, the brutal honesty da soul had preached strucked da vulnerable individual by surprise as she struggled trying to comprehend da biting words that were being thrown endlessly.

Those past effusive saccharine declarations seemed to be an absurd figment as da individual gradually became a bleak prospect. Da air of nonchalance encompassing da soul diversified abruptly to a malodorous one as da individual begun to lose da benign presence of da soul. Gradually, da opportunity of building a stronger bond was being squandered. Therefore, da incipient stage of two individuals began to drift apart.

Signing off ..
eYuMeToN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted