Jln Rayer with family ..

I hate it when my dad memandai and used his instinct to determine the correct level to our relative's place. He will like .. "ahh dik betol ar ni level.. abah ingat lagik tuari yg kite gi tu.."
Gosh~! Tuari tu zaman biler lah kan~! Chuber ekh!
We will all end up walking up & down the stairs to locate the correct house! Beban okay. My mom will end up nagging and persisting him to call up and asked for exact door number cos, he will NEVER asked for the door number. He'll only ask for, naik lif tingkat braper? Turun / naik braper tingkat & oohhh belok kanan, rumah nomber 3? Yeah dat kind of thing.

Then, my mom would argue abt this while my dad smiling away. While me, I will like.. "ahhh gado! gado! gado!"
*LOL*

Once i got frustrated i would say, shout, scream or wateva u call it .. "Abah ader hp utk aper? Chuber call eh! Mintak no pintu betol betol! Penat tau jln pegi patah balik..! Tapi tak sampai sampai~!"

hahahahahaha!

Yeah last sat & sun were reserved for family visiting. I had fun clicking away with dearest nieces especially Shahirah. She's so mentel and photogenic.. Just like me.. hehehe! I've posted all pics in my multiply.

Shahirah gonna turn 3 in Feb 07. She will always carry her handbag or wateva bag wherever she goes. Even at home. She will most importantly put her hp, but of cos not the real one & lipstick, which belongs to her mom. hehehe! Like every 2 mins she would take out da lipstick to touch up.. Ya Allah~! Pengsan sak~! kekekeke!!

I was dead tired cos out of da 5 of us only me & bro are physically abled to carry them when they are asleep. Shahirah will alwes stick with me so end up i had to carry her all the time. Sis-in-law is pregnant with the 3rd one & probably due on march next yr. Beshnyer~! Hopefully gonna be a boy pls~! Two mentel gerls are enuff in the mean time. *giggles*

Erm, get what i mean?..
*LoL*

Collage of my adorable Umairah ~ :)



Bergayer with my specs..
Dah mcm minah dangdut okay.. kekeke!



Believe it or not, she snap this .. I mean Shahirah .. and of course with my help.. haha!
Btw, dats my parents ..
Hensem beb gua peh daddy~! hahaha!
Tak nampak lah pulak muka mak aku yg kiut ni ekh..



She took this too..
Arrival of Tucson .. haha ..



Last Sunday nyte, berayer at Helmy's new abode..
Only partial of us. Da others were outside da house i tink..



After da longest time, finally da 2 buddies met~! Weee~~!!

For more pics ..

CLICK HERE!

P/S:- You know how much i miss you.. I hope & pray that things will get better. I didnt realise the attitude given last nite. I'm too tired, stressed up and not in the rite state of mind. Whatever we say, think or talk about seemed to be an issue. My sincere apology.. I dun want to drag this on anymore. Like u've said, makan hati .. I wanna be happy. I want you to be happy too .. I respect your feelings. This will take a lot of time & effort to remedy da sullen situation .. *sigh*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted