Thanksss~~
Been a long time since i received hate tags frm anonymous who complimented ITSELF as super jambu and left a bogus URL. Plain stupidity. *bleargh*
I can't be bothered and i refused to use vulgarities on such untamed animal. Anyway, i caught you. Thanks for dropping by and made use of your precious time, approximately 12 mins & 32 secs hogging in my blog just to look at me & frenz pretty, gorgeous, sweet pics. I appreciate it very much. Comments yg sungguh membina! *winkZ to Sery*
Oh, have i mentioned that IT visited my blog twice a on 14th Nov? But, IT dare not use the same IP after dat day. Trying to make urself discreet heh? Referring link is frm my fren's bloggie.. Hmmm.. Who might this be heh? Oh gosh, i can't be bothered! ;pSo, how is my new look. About time for me to design a new skin isn't it? But i am still NOT SATISFIED. *pouts* Haven't got da time yet for touching up a lil bit here & der, da alignments and shit. And i didnt stayed back late to beautify my abode ok. See dat Mima? hahaha! I actually worked on da skin plus codes while juggling with my never-ending work~! Frm 10 pm till 7 am ok! Thruout Wed nite till Thurs morning. Multi-tasking! Yes dats the word~!
Ouh well.. Weekend's cumingggg~!
Need to plan out my weekends smoothly. I dun wanna waste my time hibernating nor thinking & worrying over STUPID & SAPPY stuffs.
Comments