Uncertainty ..

Dis week seemed to be a very demoralising, hectic & tiring weekdays i had. I'm thankful that its weekend~! Hopefully, i can sleep like a log before Monday comes.To think that jln rayer still exists, demi members, aku layan..
*chuckles*

Can't wait to meet the precious ones. But, no transport.
*terk terk terk*
My Tucson fully book on weekends. *sheesh*
Its a last min thingy so we couldnt get any gd deal to rent vehicles.
Actually nobody bother to try looking ard. haha! its okay.. We can go on public. Been a long time since i had my last LONG MRT or BUS rides. But, part nak balik kalau dah tersidai kat west ke north side, mangkok jer tau nak balik.. At least kalau leh dpt trailer pon jadi lar kan. Spacious, leh tito kat blakang jap ..
*LoL*
E'en, leh pinjam? KHEkHekHee!!!

Work wise, same old shit but with different types of issues coming up.
Sumtimes, i feel that i really qualify to be a detective. Alwes haf to do thorough investigations & self-analysis in resolving an issue. And i hate it when i gotta deal with lost shipments~! Urghhh~~!!! Damn irritating okay.
I gotta go through a long haul of investigations before closing the case. When suppliers arent co-operative enuff, that's even more worse! Even when many levels of escalations involved but nothing better comes out of it, that's da worst ok..!
*sigh*

Been trying to get hold of myself for the past one mth. I should think dat i'm doing okay currently. I've been wondering why we have different way of thinking and perceiving things. Often, ideas clashed which lead to a bitter arguement. Probably, it narrows down to one thing. Being adamant. Maybe heh?
But how can i be pretentious when i dun totally agree on things rite? Dats not my league.
To accept things in a certain way is easy. But when it comes to accepting things and letting it go is easier said than be done. What can be even more frustrated is when the message sent being interpreted wrongly. Sad to say, but it happens all the time~!

Matters of the heart is unpredictable. I'm uncertain upon my feelings & emotions right now. I've been trying to think rationally. I'm numb. Leading life aspernormal, i hope so. I'm trying to accept things as it is now as i am getting the clearer picture of which i derive it on my own. I've once mentioned that I didnt wanna lose whateva we have back then, but i'm losing it gradually.. But, never once i regret. It has been rather bumpy and I thought its worth for the challenge but I'm not so sure for now. This sure takes a lot of time & effort. I'm still in consideration to cease or persist.

Knowing myself, who can change mood 4 times a day, i TOTALLY dunno what i want, what i need, what's my next step or whatever shit now. I dunno what's in store for me cos i cant even accept a minor failure. My mind's cluttered with anything & everything.

Well, I can understand the plight dat u r in. I'm not forcing on anything.
Reality is harsh but no need to bombard me with those harsh words.
Even if words or actions are done unintentionally, i would appreciate if i have a further clarification as you know i dun comprehend things without a clearer explanation.

Things are getting unpredictable as days goes by.
One moment, things are okay and the next minute, a sudden change of ambience. I've been relenting, but i dunno for how long. Its kind of awkward anyway having to try making things look normal for da fact dat its not.

Scrolling thru the sms-es which i've not been deleting, sweet words uttered on one fine day, but once an argument striked.. Change of heart was mentioned within a few days apart. Then when it comes to da endless bitter arguements, harsh words came rolling out like a slap on my face and the next day, is a brand new day~! Yesterday is history so forgeddit. Its just that simple?
I'm accomodating to it anyway. But, how contradicting this may be? You know, your confusion makes me even more confused.

For the fact that i could listen to the compromise he once initiated back then, but when it comes
to my request now, he declined. Not abt "mirror" or mengira, its more to me pouring my bloody damn feelings here..

Dis probably mite be the only avenue for you to fathom my thoughts while i've got none to grasp your intuition.

Hmmmm ....

He initiated & he ended it..
Am i stupid or what?
*sheeeshhh*

Mima would probably say YES U R EF ..
Gosh.. where da heck are u my paranoia partner?~!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted