Aching

My whole body's aching.
Due to playing badminton with fellow colleagues yesterday morning. Cool huh?! hahahaha! Been a long time though but the ache is bearable. I can endure.

Finally, its Friday & i'm going to have a long weekend. Today, i'm on leave. Will be lepak-ing with fellow office hours IBM-ers in the evening. Ok, another cam-whoring session i reckon. Gonna be enjoying maself with dem. Filled with laughter peace & joy. Laughing is the best remedy heh. Mima dearie, call me in the afternoon for FIRM confirmation. kekekeke..

Eila msged me yesterday nite while i'm on my way to work..

Eila: Dok later 5 pagi aku dah berangkat gi penang. Doakan ako slamat k? Nanti aku belikan ko souvenir. Heh~

Guess what was my reaction??

Me: Ko dah kenaper sak PENANG??! Dah takde tempat lain ekh!

*LoL*

Cute nahhh lahhhh .. Naik airplane lagik~~ hehehe! Called her for a chat, of cos regarding her short getaway and others. As i've expected we've not been meeting each other frequently ever since she left IBM like 4 mths ago. Gosh~ I simply miss her companion.. Gonna catch up with her once she touch down. Chedebahh~

I'm gonna plan my holiday sui sui. Next KL trip will be end of this year of course. Next year would be Bangkok & Bali perhaps. I really need a retreat. I really do ..

** Luv can Sometimes be magic ... but magic can sometimes be an illusion.. **

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted