Amazingly Amused~

I've just had a chat wif dearest larling lisa.. One of the wonderful NYP mates I had back then..I've not met her for ages~! Gosh~! Hope to see her at Kak Ju's wedding tomorrow.

Sumhow or rather i had become more complacent after spilling my thoughts to her. The opinions, the advises, the debates and such lead me to a much clearer picture and i accept it with an open heart & mind. Thanks larling for listening to my bitching, rantings & grumblings.. You've suceeded in making me see sumting.. My greatest gratitude~

I am amazingly amused by comprehending everything of which previously i thought i did. Gosh.. I have a lot to learn heh. I need to instill a lot of patience, i wish i could.. Y da hell do i realise everything when i lose sumting heh? Thanks dad for your ignorance~ I inherited it..

Attended X'mas party at Sly's abode. He's one of my colleagues who is like an ah beng, very blunt yet warm. It was a good one though.. I get to eat turkey, beef, lamb & spaghetti. Most importantly, i get to sit on his massage chair. Shiokness okay..! Had a bingo session and oh puhleeze i am not interested in placing money. So as not to be a spoilsport i placed 1 ticket only and Emy did the cross outs for me while i enjoyed maself indulging on his massage chair!

Fabulous shots were taken around his vicinity. To think the place is under upgrading, we still did our cam-whoring session courtesy of Emy's digicam lah okay. Bertahun lah baru leh dpt tu pics~ Like wat ucop said.. "Ok ok cover untuk calendar 2008~!" Lepak seh~~

Btw, Selamat Hari Natal kepada sumer~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted