Its been raining lately..
Juz came back frm lepak-ing with Nurul. Been a wk since i hang out with her. As usual, we talk abt life & shitz.. I rushed out of the office just to meet her. I was indeed stressed up over the overloaded work i had to shoulder. I had a conf call with one of the major supplier which is of cos the most beban of all. Y da heck IBM won the contract with such a deficient company. Gets on my nerves almost everyday. Very disorganised and shit. Making me confused all the time & often i haf extra work to do all because of their jumble up work~! Thanks~! I swear i was really stern & impatient just now. Cos its way too much. Dunno what have they been doing. Ok enuff of complaining..
I'm glad Christmas is coming and we are offcially granted by management a public holiday and same goes for new year! Wohoo~ No off in lieu but at least we needn't work while others are partaying rite? So a rather long weekend for me to breathe~! Yah and a disaster on Tuesday & Wednesday because why? I'm going for my honeymoon with MONIS at KL frm Thursday till New Year. Yerp.. only the 2 of us. Touching nahhh lahh~~ Spending 5 days 4 nites for a short getaway. So lotsa shit gotta clear first. I am very sure dat i wanna visit Genting if the weather permit us. I really do need this getaway. Gonna mit the guys there and they are going to be our tour guides cum chauffeurs. Bestnyer hidop~~
For the 1st time in my life i entered Attica with Lin last nite. Yazid, her bf of cos, was on duty as in he's a part time bouncer there. We went with another 2 guy frens of which i shall not disclose to avoid further complications. Ryte Lin? Ako taknak tau kene tomahan ranjau berduri tak tentu pasal. hehehe! Not bad lah the place. Not much crowd and most importantly no mat mat.. hehehe! Once the songs being played bore us, we went out and chat with the bouncers. kHAkHaKHa~
Been yearning to meet dat someone.. but.. sighhh..
While waiting for the 2 lelaki mentel yg lambat nak mampos kalahkan pompan. Gerammm jer aku~~ We managed to pose for this pic. *LoL*
In the club..Lin baik ko ubah resolution eh.. pic peh kecik~~
Motorola V3X kan pixels besar! Chuber heh! Anyway, this is the best dat i can do to make it more visible..
Ader ajer org menyemak tau kat blakang! Benci arh~!
I know that its a bit backdated but these are the only 3 pics i had taken for Shidah's wedding cos the cammie die-ded on me remember? *sheesh* Watever it is, she looked radiant & beautiful. Arent all brides suppose to look fabulous? But to me its a bonus for her cos you can never see her with thick make-ups! Really~! hehehe! So its a bit magical for her and of cos she still look good even without make-up.

Ok prompan mentel kejuwel ni nak wish good nite..*yawns*

Comments