Monday Madness ~
I didnt had a gd sleep last nite. In fact i slept at abt 6am due to stomach disorder. Beban seh.. I woke up at 12 plus & was lazy to get out of my bed. UNTILLL the clock striked 2. I've intended to reach work late, but i forgot our boss frm UK is here for 2 weeks! Suker??? kekekee.. But i have not seen him today.. Probably later.
Last Friday - Sheesha-ing with da IBM-ers
Wow~! It finally happened! Our numerous plans backfired since August. We made it~! Thanks to the official committee members for their endless effort! *mcm paham* - Efni Mima Sarip. Also, to the others who turned up for the partay @ Al-Majlis~! Yeah i'm very sure dat you were all so amazed on how i could sedot carpet instead of sheesha~! Yeah.. WTF! Thanks to Mima who detach da thing and Thanks to Sharul who inspired me to suck it! BABIKKK~~!!! *LOL*
But sure we had fun heh. :)
Click on da pics below for a better view..
If you can see it ..It says ..
THANK U FOR SMOKING
Extreme vanity.
Da beautiful oness~
MOLESTERS!!!!part ni basket sak~! kekekee..
The OFFICIALS..
Ouh yah and dis is my juling partner.. wakakaka!
Finally, the whole lot of us!----------------------------------------------------
I came over Ikin's place for the nite. No one's at home. kekekee! Lepak ok.. Lama pulakk tak buat keje bodoh ni hahh~~
Pls be reminded you can't click on the pics below for better view. :p

Kiut ekh.. kekekkee..
Lazing on Ikin's bed.. Weee~~

My imperfections ...

Da wonders of make-up ~

Ikin pehhh vainnnn~~

Same goes for me .. kHEkHKeHEe!!
I have lots more to update but i shall stop for now. I wanna go for my breeeaaakkkk~~
Comments