Siakkk...

On one particular nite, when i was in da nite shift of cos. I mean in the wee hours like 4 or 5 am in the morning, I was chatting with Ratna in MSN. Aspernormal, he couldn't get to shleep.. So we started chatting crappy stuffs TILL i endlessly said.. "Siak ar u!! hehehe"

He replied sumting like "I siak lar ni?.."
Den i said "Siak kan penjaga masjid seh u.. kan bagusss"

He was amazed i actually knew the correct term of siak and so he asked me this qns..

"Kalau Siak kan penjaga masjid, abeh kalau penjaga kuil?"

I couldnt think of anything sensible nor crappy so i just said..
"Entah ehh.."

Guess what was the answer??

Kalau penjaga kuil tu...
SUAR!!!!

Koooo~~ kene twickkkk sakkk!!! tapi lepak ok! I burst out laughing till da whole office could hear me ok. LoL!!! Tapi serious sehh.. Ratna mintakkk kene hamon tauuu~~ kekekeke!!

So, before work i went to da twinz chalet.. Nurul had no plans, so me & Yaya asked her along. Indeed it was a remarkable event for her heh? I should think its fated.. *roll eyes* Anyway. dats beside the point, probably only Nurul & Yaya knew what i'm blabbering abt.

Jay picked us at White Sands and off we headed to their chalet. Maceh abg jay jay for the ride.. hehehe!! Power ok chalet! 2 tingkat summore..

Happy Twinz with their god daughter..

Their 21st boobsday~! wEee~~

Da clan~~

Eila Yaya Efni NuruL..!

Its a confirmed i'm da 1st to update upon their partay! hahaha!! Sooo efficient.. ape tak, malas sak nak buat keje!! arrghh!! but den i need to go now~~ daa daa~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted