Stomach Flu .. :(

I was feeling sick since last Sunday but it got worst on Monday nite. I thought i was having a normal diarrhoea but i was diagnosed with a stomach flu. First time seh~! And it was really irritating~!!! I think i took da wrong step of drinking a cup of hot Milo on Monday nite at work before going back home. Milo makes me sleepy. So, I intended to hibernate once i reached home. Apparently, I did. But only for a few hrs before the tremor began~!

At 4.30 in da morning, i felt so restless, weeping & whining alone like as if i was hallucinating. I'm not sure if i was feeling hot or cold. My stomach hurt like shit. I tossed & turned till i finally get up to pop in paracetemol cos of da feverish feeling. At bloody 5am, who would probably layan me rite? No one to whine at.. No one to complain to.. *pouts*

Yah but at least i felt better after da pills & da numerous visits to the toilet. Penat sak~! *sigh*
I visited da doc near my abode. Given 2 days & i insisted on 1. BODOH ke ape seh ako? hahaha! but i eventually took 2 days lar kan.

At least i am feeling better now. I hope so..

Last Sunday, a bunch of us went out to chill with Nurul who had just came back frm Australia for her skool break. We ate at one of those cafe near Kampong Glam before proceeded to Al-Majlis again for sheeshaaa~~.. Had lotsa fun playing some stupid mind games. And guess who was da mastermind? Of cos lah me~! It was such a thrill looking at them thinking hard over these stupid games. Lepak sehh~~ Enjoyed my time to da fullest with them~!

Da clan~

Nurul, Me & Azri~!

Dun i look short? Hmmm..

I'm like doing a mass uploading for all da pics that i've excessively taken over da weekend. Thank God my mom's digi is alwes with me.. I just lurveeee taking fotos.. LoL!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted