Suicide?
I woke up at around 12 i think and read mima's tag. Only 1 thing came into my mind. SUICIDE! Called her but she didnt pick up! chuber heh.. And so i continued chatting in MSN with my peepz till i lost track of the time. Aspernormal, i was late for work. Reached at abt 3. Otw to work, mima called bk and here's da story..
Someone committed suicide.
He's a chinese, married with 2 kids.. a financial analyst manager or sumting. After giving x'mas presents to his colleagues, he went to the rooftop of MY building! And dat was it.. All the more i wouldnt wanna go up der animore.. kekekeke~~ Y didnt he go to the other building heh..
But y did he do dat..
Doesnt he think of his family and all?
Or probably he was suffering frm a severe mental depression.
Or probably stress - work related or personal..
Or running away frm some major problems..
Urmm.. I dunno.
Probably, i think too much of other ppl's well being.
Stop it Ef~~
Well, may his soul rest in peace..
I witnessed another of my beshfwen's nikah last sat. My cammie died on me & i only had a few pics taken but have not upload yet. Anyway, Selamat Pengantin Baru Shidah! Acit! or Shid! :)
Have u ever being hugged or hempap by sumting while u were asleep?
I was da victim last nite.
I was already darn tired & sleepy when tat happened. Not once but twice.. I felt suffocated, breathless, i couldnt shout and i couldnt talk. I couldnt move, i couldnt see, everything also i couldnt do.. Thank God I could recite prayers in my heart. And i know ayat kursi is da best remedy of all. As i was reciting, i felt i was being thrown to the left, right up & down. It was a bad experience okay.. Second time after sooo many years.
I tried getting back to sleep after da first attempt. Yah and it happened again as soon after. After i managed to get out of it, i went out of my room and saw my dad. Suddenly,. i felt relieved looking at my dad.. Headed to the toilet to pee & amik air sembahyang.. I saw some pizza and munched it just to keep me awake although i was already full.. I dun wanna get back to sleep having to go thru such thing again! On my laptop and found sum1 to chat with. Pheww~~ Not even an hr i felt sleepy again. Off da laptop & i recited prayers before i go to shleep.. Alhamdulillah nothing happened.. :)
And here's da result of our monday bluess..
NEVER WEAR BLUE CLOTHINGS ON A MONDAY!
Choose turqoise or pink!
ok crappy seh ... kekekekeke~~~
Going for a break.. daa daa~~
Someone committed suicide.
He's a chinese, married with 2 kids.. a financial analyst manager or sumting. After giving x'mas presents to his colleagues, he went to the rooftop of MY building! And dat was it.. All the more i wouldnt wanna go up der animore.. kekekeke~~ Y didnt he go to the other building heh..
But y did he do dat..
Doesnt he think of his family and all?
Or probably he was suffering frm a severe mental depression.
Or probably stress - work related or personal..
Or running away frm some major problems..
Urmm.. I dunno.
Probably, i think too much of other ppl's well being.
Stop it Ef~~
Well, may his soul rest in peace..
I witnessed another of my beshfwen's nikah last sat. My cammie died on me & i only had a few pics taken but have not upload yet. Anyway, Selamat Pengantin Baru Shidah! Acit! or Shid! :)
Have u ever being hugged or hempap by sumting while u were asleep?
I was da victim last nite.
I was already darn tired & sleepy when tat happened. Not once but twice.. I felt suffocated, breathless, i couldnt shout and i couldnt talk. I couldnt move, i couldnt see, everything also i couldnt do.. Thank God I could recite prayers in my heart. And i know ayat kursi is da best remedy of all. As i was reciting, i felt i was being thrown to the left, right up & down. It was a bad experience okay.. Second time after sooo many years.
I tried getting back to sleep after da first attempt. Yah and it happened again as soon after. After i managed to get out of it, i went out of my room and saw my dad. Suddenly,. i felt relieved looking at my dad.. Headed to the toilet to pee & amik air sembahyang.. I saw some pizza and munched it just to keep me awake although i was already full.. I dun wanna get back to sleep having to go thru such thing again! On my laptop and found sum1 to chat with. Pheww~~ Not even an hr i felt sleepy again. Off da laptop & i recited prayers before i go to shleep.. Alhamdulillah nothing happened.. :)
And here's da result of our monday bluess..
NEVER WEAR BLUE CLOTHINGS ON A MONDAY!
Choose turqoise or pink!
ok crappy seh ... kekekekeke~~~
Going for a break.. daa daa~~
Comments