Supper Time

I was having supper with fellow colleagues @ the rooftop of our building. Dunno y but today all like feeling feeling nak eat in instead of our normal routines of jln jln carik makan in the wee hours. Well, level 4 & level 7 are the most keras area as in not hard becos of the cement or what lar. Like u get what i mean rite?

I didnt think of aniting cos there were a lot of us & i dun really get paranoid over these things easily. I mean if no one rubs it in lar.. *lol*

Apparently, we were enjoying munching our food & atmosphere was quite silent when i suddenly heard someone giggling at one corner. I stared at Mimik cos he was staring at me~! I thot he heard it so i kept quiet BUT i looked behind & looked all around. Degil lah pulakkk.. I didnt find aniting amusing nor weird so i continued eating and as soon after we talked rubbish so its okay. hahahhaa!

I asked Mimi once we were at our desk. He said he didnt hear aniting. Thanks ar eh.. I asked each one of us, ONLY MONIS & ME HEARD IT! It was mlm jumaat afterall. I even made a joke abt this. Dgr dgr kite ditertawakan.. padehal nak makan jer sehhh.. kecik ati.. kekekeke~~!!!

But, seriously, its freaky~~

-------------------------
Now.. da links..

Sheesha wif IBM-ers

Dua budak giler

Meet up wif Nurul

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted