To Complain
I am so hirok pikok here at work. Clearing all the shits & mess my supplier had given me. What i am puzzled up till now is.. Y da heck were we grant with these excessive loads while some of the others come to work to shake leg! If like tat, muck up our (as in da rest of us who work like slaves) pay to 500 or more or probably touches at least 3.5 or 4K! And drastic pay cut for those who had lesser or probably NOTHING to do at work! Like wtf?! Support team MY ASS! What da heck do they support?! We are like gasping for air and they should come to us & ASK IF THERE IS ANITING TO HELP OR WHATEVER KIND OF SHIT! And not pretending to be BUSY for the bloody fact that they are NOT! For goodness sake, i am fuming mad~! It can't be us going to them seeking for help?! And i bet they are reluctant and probably giving those unsatisfying expression or let out a heavy sigh! Like Duh~! Life is cruel.. Its so unfair.. *ArGhhh*
Ok, enuff of that..
I've been consolidating all those classic songs, those jiwa retak yet sentimentel kind of songs, be it english or malay! And i am extremely happy cos i got dat zaiton sameon song frm Lin Mak Janda! Wohooo~~!!! Can u imagine tat now my Winamp are playing songs by Ace of Base, Scorpion, Backstreet Boys, Boyzone, Fun Factory, Spice Gerls, Wet wet wet, Lovehunters, Damasutra, Exist, Lestari, Olan, AXL, Ekamatra and many more~! What da heck am i thinking heh? hahahaha~ Form of releasing stress i supposed.
So, I had lunch with Mima, Ena & Hui @ Eastpoint. Dunno y but i've been a frequent in Simei vicinity. Change of environment perhaps? Had KFC and it was indeed a big spread but i didnt manage to finish my portion. Muak sey~
Taken this at Lorong Sundalistic over @ Mima's building.. hehehe!
Our main port for breakkieee~
They said i look like a pokok today.. Thanks!
At Eastpoint.. Mima, me & Ena..I look like one bloody anak metro seh ni.. arghh~~
Our so called candid shot..Like wateva..
*LoL*
Candid shot seh ni..Thanks eh mima.. I was laffin at Hui cos Mima accidentally knock her head~!
And she said i looked like anak jepon! kekekeke!
While waiting for da cab~
Ok dis is obscene..We ARE not lesbians aite..
hahahaha!!
*ryteee*
Dats Hui in the middle!
I like this pic..Isnt she voguee~
Taken yesterday @ Lorong Sundalistic Cameraman: Sarip
Got a funny story behind this pic.. Wen i get hold of the evidence frm Mima, I shall blog abt it.. kHEkHKehEe!!
Next would be..My cam-whoring session with my darling~
She is darn photogenic..
Her sweetest smile~~
Mentel kan~~
Awww~~Dah lama takde dpt kish ~
When our lips met~~
Pandai seh posing~
Adorable isn't she~
Alamak blakang tuala buat spoil jer~! *LoL*
So voguee~~
I love this pic above all~ :)
Showing off her dimples..*roll eyes*
Ok.. Now i need to get back to work..*sheeshh*
Comments