Blogging @ Home!

At last i can blog at the comfort of my own home..
On my bed, lying down, hugging my bantal bushukkk, lappie on the lap with of cos a bantal underneath it...
Weee~

Been hibernating on weekends okay.. Had briefing at AMP on Sat morning of which straight frm work i rushed back home, showered, get changed & off to Pasir Ris. Tuition is commencing soon which means extra cash is rolling in. Isn't tat great..

I've opened up an investment account with regards to my CPF ordinary account & Medisave. Also, the i dunno what insurance savings scheme. *mcm paham ekh*
All thanks to mummy who had planned & initiated it all. She said its for the long run. Long term affair. For my future. Oh like watever.. Aku tukang sign ajerr.. Bloody ignorant~! The one who is paying every mth is me heh.. Now 2 savings plan to pay every mth. *scratches head*

I can't wait for March/April for the few mths bonus i'll be receiving. On top of tat, prucash frm one of the insurance savings plan will be out too. I heard frm mom & dad, we'll be getting progress package again sumwer in May. I am not sure how true the information is. But if it is, i am such a happy woman~!

Rest assured dat a large sum would be for my parents. Like what's new? heh..
Planned for a few more getaways. Bangkok in March & Australia in June is a must.

I have to learn to scrimp & save. Hmmm.. dat's hard.. but i'll try. Ok, one of my new year resolution dat is. hehehe.

Another is not to be late or probably not to be too late for each AMP session.
*winkZ to Mima*

To regularly make up my bed each time i get out of the house. Gosh i rarely do tat and as a result, continuous nagging frm mom everytime she sees me at home. *LoL*

Lastly, not to freak ppl out of my ignorance & my peluper-ness. I heard a lot of these.. Even bestie for 17 yrs been endlessly complaining. I must be very bad heh. Ok ok i am trying.. *sulks*

Hopefully. With God's willing.

On a different note, I like this pic of ours..
*chuckles*

I can't get to shleep. Burnt my weekends by hibernating like i've mentioned just now. I woke up at 11pm on a Sat nyte after which i met my peepz to chill till 4am in the morning. Sunday was even more worst. Slept at 8am, supposedly meeting HirokPikoks but i spent the whole afternoon sleeping. I couldnt wake up. Really.. I am sooo sorry dearies.. Shall we make a date again on next Sat. I've not started my AMP session yet. *smiles*

Thanks to my adorable Shahirah, she woke me up at 10 plus just now by storming in my room with her loud voice & all sort of noises. She never failed to keep me entertained by her antics. So cuteee~~ Met up with a fren at 2am just now & here i am blogging away. Now what else can i do to make maself sleepy again. *sheeeshh* I am really beginning to hate dat sheesshh word.. Hmph~!

I miss my Azri, my TBH boifren. Biler seh ko nak book outttt~~ Off hp lagik ni~!!!
And of cos..
I miss Eila.. & other Hirok Pikoks as well~~

I tink i wanna watch a movie. Probably dat would be the best antidote for me to get shleepy again~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted