Cutie Pies ..
Opened da door at 3 am & I saw my 2 lil cutie pies in da living room with mummy & daddy. Imagine at dat hour both were not asleep yet. Da kakak merengek. Da adik merayap one whole house.. jalan jalan jatoh.. So cute..!
My parents went to JB with bro & sis-in-law which explained why da 2 kids were at my place dat nite. Da kakak, obviously Shahirah merengek asking for da parents of cos. My parents chucked both to me. THANKS! I haf to pujok the kakak luring her with my lappie & try to put da adik to shleep.
So imagine.. both in my room. Da kakak in front of my lappie. Da adik tarik tarik rambot kakak & both were making so much noises. At close to 4 am okay!! Hirok Pikok lah ok! LoL!!
Kakak, like how she called herself these days, had just turned 3 on 19th Jan & da adik turned 1 on 15th Jan. I've not look out for their prezzies yet.. Maybe i should today! I haf not been to town for the longest time. I haf not even step my foot to Vivo City lah okay!
I was scrolling thru my blog with da kakak. Reading thru my past entries to a point tat i reached at 15 Jan entry when she suddenly pointed on da screen and called out..
"Eh!! Auntie chantikkk!!"
Ouh pls dun pukeee k? hahahaha!
Pointed out the one next to me.. And shouted..
"Ni Uncle enshem tau!"
I was shocked. Stunned by her words. Uncle is enuff. Enshem?? Siapa plak ajar dia ni!! I swear i taught her da words auntie & uncle ONLY okay. Kids nowadays.. Clever ekh?
I let her see her own antics, video-ed by me & sis-in-law. I published one in my multiply. Check check it out. Happy nahhh lah nampak diri sendiri caught in the act.
She said... "Eh? Kakak tgh loncat katil along!"
Yah da scene was when she was probably around 1 & a half yrs, climbing up to the 2nd level of my double bed & had fun jumping & laughing. Hehehe.
Click here.
I wonder what would become of me when the 3rd one is due in March. KhekHEkHEe!!
My parents went to JB with bro & sis-in-law which explained why da 2 kids were at my place dat nite. Da kakak, obviously Shahirah merengek asking for da parents of cos. My parents chucked both to me. THANKS! I haf to pujok the kakak luring her with my lappie & try to put da adik to shleep.
So imagine.. both in my room. Da kakak in front of my lappie. Da adik tarik tarik rambot kakak & both were making so much noises. At close to 4 am okay!! Hirok Pikok lah ok! LoL!!
Kakak, like how she called herself these days, had just turned 3 on 19th Jan & da adik turned 1 on 15th Jan. I've not look out for their prezzies yet.. Maybe i should today! I haf not been to town for the longest time. I haf not even step my foot to Vivo City lah okay!
I was scrolling thru my blog with da kakak. Reading thru my past entries to a point tat i reached at 15 Jan entry when she suddenly pointed on da screen and called out..
"Eh!! Auntie chantikkk!!"
Ouh pls dun pukeee k? hahahaha!
Pointed out the one next to me.. And shouted..
"Ni Uncle enshem tau!"
I was shocked. Stunned by her words. Uncle is enuff. Enshem?? Siapa plak ajar dia ni!! I swear i taught her da words auntie & uncle ONLY okay. Kids nowadays.. Clever ekh?
I let her see her own antics, video-ed by me & sis-in-law. I published one in my multiply. Check check it out. Happy nahhh lah nampak diri sendiri caught in the act.
She said... "Eh? Kakak tgh loncat katil along!"
Yah da scene was when she was probably around 1 & a half yrs, climbing up to the 2nd level of my double bed & had fun jumping & laughing. Hehehe.
Click here.
I wonder what would become of me when the 3rd one is due in March. KhekHEkHEe!!
Comments