Dedicated to him ...

I've made a piece for his birthday last year.
Well, of cos he was touched. :)
Just wanna share da poem instead of publishing the real art masterpiece of mine here.
To avoid complications dat is ..

Here it goes ...

"U'r my confidant, i'm imparting da truth
U'r someone i treasure, does dat make u moved?
U'r da gift frm God to induce my soothe
U'r da one i devoir and adore, do i need to prove?

Went thru da moments, be it good or bad
Even da seasons dat was happy and sad
Never ending soap operas we've alwez had
Da whines, da arguments dat drove us mad

Eventually time got really tough
Within an instant my road life was rough
Diversity invaded along our paths
I lost u dat time as an aftermath

This went on frm days to years
Sad to see a companion disappears
I prayed out loud hoping God would hear
How i wish dat someday u will appear

Miles away can't keep us apart
We knew we'll always be in each other's heart
As guessed as much we need to start
I'm thankful that we have did our part

Now dat we've erased our past fights
We'll make things better as we might
But memories are still hanging on tight
May God above shine us da light

Wheneva u look back to recollect da past
Filter da grieves and grasp da lust
Bless da lust and let grievances to rust
Savor our friendship while it last ..."

-060606-

*
I'm on sleeping pills.. Skipped work again.. Sukerk? Lalalalalala*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted