I was forced ...

I was on da fone with Mima at work last nite and she put me into conference with Fzam.
I called her to discuss abt AMP session while releasing toxins! LoL!!
My stomach hurt like hell! My head was spinning!
All becos of taik degil ok!
I noe this is gross and i noe mima, i told u not to blog abt it when i maself did! Wahahahhaa!!!
It was a gd 40 mins heh? kekeke..
She complained upon no updates in my blog! Therefore.. I was forced to blog all becos of my precious doll. For ur sake okay..kHekHekHee!!

Its not tat i dun wanna blog, but i haf nothing to blabber abt. But i will try k..

Back to my stomachache, after doing da business, i still feel da hurt. I felt like giving birth and i felt like dying. Ok, dats exagerrating. I didnt noe the best antidote is to drink coke n letak minyak kapak. After 10 mins the pain went away! Wow! I still remember him telling me "kalau sakit perot nak berak or wat minum coke kalau asik berak berak minum 100 plus"
Or was it the other way round? Well, i decided to try. And it works.
*grins*

I actually had a hard time hibernating this week. Alwes fell asleep at 2 and woke up an hr prior to working time. I've been thinking too much i supposed. Da feeling of losing the 3 most important men in my life apart frm my dad, landed me in great distress.

Him.
I haf no further comments.

Azri.
Busy with his NS thingy. He will msg me at nite, i replied and he will reply back the next nite. Baik arh!
Nak tunggu dia POP peh lama.. Boring jer..
And its hard to mit him during weekends due to our busy schedule.

He.
Leaving in late March for a year to another country due to work purpose.
I freaking need to spend time with him before he goes.
Cos, he's my confidante..

Der goes my men..
Man habis, younger den me.. dasar paedophile! Wakakakaka!
On another note, really i'm sad..
*terk terk terk*

On a really different note, i shouldn't haf read what i am not suppose to read. I came across it. I should be foreva ignorant. Tu lah kepo kepo sgt.. Kan mangkok sendirikk... I'm discontented. Seriously.. I dunno wat i really want to make dis feeling go away but seriously i am really discontented. Ok i am repeating maself...
*sigh*

"Bila yang tertulis untukku
Adalah yang terbaik untukmu
Kan kujadikan kau kenangan
Yang terindah dalam hidupku"

*this song is addictive*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted