An Impaired Heart

A pain is sumting dat hurts, an ache is a prolonged dull pain.
I've been suffering frm that long enough. In spite of my bold facade, deep down inside i'm numb & battered. Well, living in a pretentious world. Everything seems to be so fake heh.

Apparently, I find it a deja vu as i slowly type this entry. Definitely, this had ever appeared in my dream before. So eventually, i did see da calamity surfacing back then. Pure coincidence or merely an illusion? Yah its normal.

Cos once the tremor began..
You'll tend to match the puzzles.
You'll tend to fall into deep thinking.
You'll tend to back track what went wrong.
But diversity invaded along our way.
Its truly inevitable.

Cos da saying goes..

"... Things happened for a reason
Mungkin ade hikmah disebalik ape yg berlaku
Its fated, takdir,
Its written ..."


I'm determined to do sumting that will regain back my confidence, my sanity & my rationality.
Its between me and Him, the only one above.
I hope & pray He will show me the light to the correct path.
Insya Allah ..

Well, I feel everything dat had occured is a deceiving dream.
I'm not regretting though.

I need a catalyst to compose myself.
*bleargh*
Any takers?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted