Narcissus Us

I've got nothing to bloody blog..
So lets enjoy the pics.
If u do..
*hmph*

Series of Narcissus me..
~Featuring Nurul~

Efni Yuliana is smiling stoically..

When our cute lil noses mit~

I'm confused..
Cinone? Jepone? OR what? haha

Consign to oblivion..

Dat gangsta tak jadi looks.. *bleargh*

I look like a ghost eh? I didnt adjust or edit aniting ok..

I lioke this anjat look..

See? Got sum1 sibok sibok..
kekeke..

Ok last pic! :)

Went Karaoke with Nurul, Yaya & Sani. Sang our hearts' out. Eat. Drink. Sakarawe. What else? Dun ask me y the other 2 are in the pics. Stored in Yaya's hp. Wait long long..~

Btw.. to Lisa Laling..
thanks for ur thots even though u vaguely know aniting..
i dun find wateva happening is awful at all..
i find it amusing.
hahaha..
*yeah ryte*

Feeling lethargic. I skipped work on Thurs nite. Hmmm.. Can't wait to shleeeppp~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted