Stay cool!

Remember dos catchy words during pri skool days? Here's one of dos accompanied by da typical peace sign pics.. kekeke.. Taken on last Sat where we melepak for gd 3 hrs after AMP open house @ a coffeeshop nearby! I can't imagine dat but been doing it often nowadays. Dah mcm abg abg kedai kops seh! LoL!

I lioke this pic above all..



Spot the wanita melayu terakhir in the pic below. *winkZ*



Sisterly lup? LoL!

Presenting da abg abg posing with cups of teh katai!

Da mcm abg abg seh pakai baju double.. See? dat logo?
Proven & certified i'm at AMP toilet! kekeke!!

Ok.. da not so full length of da abg abg in the making..
Btw, on the left sleeve, it reads "mentor"
*giggles*

Here comes the funniest part..
We were in the auditorium for more den an hour. I wanted to take a break & asked mima along.

She said.. "Wait first.. i wanna stay and listen to the talk. Mane tau the media will take our pics & interview us! Kluar papers tau!"

I was like.. wtf???

I told her..
"No one is interested in interviewing u lah okay! Come lets go.."

She was practically begging me to stay ok!

I kept on whining. She kept on saying abt da interview & taking pics till i finally turned to her and said..
"Eh is my hair ok? How abt my face??"

*LOL*

Rest assured in the end we didnt stay long enuff. So no photo takings & no interviews. :)
kwang kwang kwang

I'VE BEEN INTENSIVELY UPDATING MY BLOG!!!! SUKER KORANG?? HAPPY EKH? HEHEHEHE!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted