Gong Xi Fa Cai ...
Hey its Chinese New Year which means a ghost town day today and tomoro perhaps?
*chuckles*
Yah the other time that i went to Sentosa with Sery was to witness one event where a guy proposed to his gf on the sky ride whereby a parrot flew to the girl who was caught unaware and presented the ring to her..! Sweet isn't it.. Awww.. Anyway, Sery was the one who trained the parrot few weeks before but it was her off day on V'day.
I didnt get to take the Luge ride. All becos of Sery as she was afraid of heights. *layan*
It's similar to go-kart of which it should be a hilly & steep ride since she said "ader turun bukit & naik bukit". She even told me to ride it alone! Dah kenaper!! I've been wanting to take the ride since like a year ago or sumting???
*Kempunan buat kali ketiga lah okey*
Finally, I get to step my feet onto Vivo City for the first time in my life. Ok i know kental kan? hahahaha!
It was so huge that you can get lost there. And with my bad sense of direction, wahh chan besar seh tu! Luckily, der's Sery. kekekeke! We had to drag ourselves to walk around but didnt manage to finish up the whole building of course. Saper nak gi layan kan? Cos its tiring!!
Anyway,

Thanks muchie for the stalk of rose dearie..
** note - not frm Sery.. but frm.. nahhhh... **
*winkZ*
Sery.. For our extreme narcissus pics.. Click below.
Sentosa Trip
My darling baybees came over to my place yesterday and mom dolled them up with the red dresses she bought the day before. Both looked so the chinese. And as usual we cam-whored rite before they went out to attend a wedding.

Pure sweetness..

Alamak.. adik dia suah rimas dgn kakak dia ar ni! hehehe..
A kiss frm the ever loving sista.. awwww..

So photogenic~! She's officially my cam-whore partner cos she is beginning to pick up my mentel traits! She even poses like me! *faints*

Where are u lookin at Shahirah? Sua salah tu ha... Hehehe.
For more of the hot babies cladded in red.. CLICK HERE!
And so as planned I met Azri, Yaya, Nani & Haikal to chill out. Azri decided to go town area and its been a long time since i actually stroll around orchard. Probably around half a year and i am very serious abt it. I was amused by the so many changes around there. Dah mcm org jakon okay! *LoL*
We were famished. I mean I was famished cos the last time i ate was the day before yesterday @ 7pm! Time check.. 5pm! Ape tak kebulor ako!! We settled for indonesian food at Lucky Plaza. I cant recall the restaurant name of cos.. like wats new? *roll eyes*
But its definitely appetising & superb! Sedap giler okay the fishes~!
Ikan kipas ntah haper ntah lar.. Fierce eh the face..
Collage of us..
After da sumptuous meal, since all the shops were closed due to eve of new year, we decided to chill at Starbucks Somerset. Aspernormal, all the kutoks aka suan-ing sessions, jokes & not forgetting da stories of the past & present happenings in our life are definitely the routine for each of our meet up session~! Had a fair share of laughter with da great bunch of companionship!
Lepakinz Pix
I'm waiting for da TBH boifren to wakey. He wants movies frm my external hdd. *layan*
*chuckles*
Yah the other time that i went to Sentosa with Sery was to witness one event where a guy proposed to his gf on the sky ride whereby a parrot flew to the girl who was caught unaware and presented the ring to her..! Sweet isn't it.. Awww.. Anyway, Sery was the one who trained the parrot few weeks before but it was her off day on V'day.
I didnt get to take the Luge ride. All becos of Sery as she was afraid of heights. *layan*
It's similar to go-kart of which it should be a hilly & steep ride since she said "ader turun bukit & naik bukit". She even told me to ride it alone! Dah kenaper!! I've been wanting to take the ride since like a year ago or sumting???
*Kempunan buat kali ketiga lah okey*
Finally, I get to step my feet onto Vivo City for the first time in my life. Ok i know kental kan? hahahaha!
It was so huge that you can get lost there. And with my bad sense of direction, wahh chan besar seh tu! Luckily, der's Sery. kekekeke! We had to drag ourselves to walk around but didnt manage to finish up the whole building of course. Saper nak gi layan kan? Cos its tiring!!
Anyway,

Thanks muchie for the stalk of rose dearie..
** note - not frm Sery.. but frm.. nahhhh... **
*winkZ*
Sery.. For our extreme narcissus pics.. Click below.
Sentosa Trip
My darling baybees came over to my place yesterday and mom dolled them up with the red dresses she bought the day before. Both looked so the chinese. And as usual we cam-whored rite before they went out to attend a wedding.

Pure sweetness..

Alamak.. adik dia suah rimas dgn kakak dia ar ni! hehehe..
A kiss frm the ever loving sista.. awwww..

So photogenic~! She's officially my cam-whore partner cos she is beginning to pick up my mentel traits! She even poses like me! *faints*

Where are u lookin at Shahirah? Sua salah tu ha... Hehehe.
For more of the hot babies cladded in red.. CLICK HERE!
And so as planned I met Azri, Yaya, Nani & Haikal to chill out. Azri decided to go town area and its been a long time since i actually stroll around orchard. Probably around half a year and i am very serious abt it. I was amused by the so many changes around there. Dah mcm org jakon okay! *LoL*
We were famished. I mean I was famished cos the last time i ate was the day before yesterday @ 7pm! Time check.. 5pm! Ape tak kebulor ako!! We settled for indonesian food at Lucky Plaza. I cant recall the restaurant name of cos.. like wats new? *roll eyes*
But its definitely appetising & superb! Sedap giler okay the fishes~!
Ikan kipas ntah haper ntah lar.. Fierce eh the face..
Collage of us..After da sumptuous meal, since all the shops were closed due to eve of new year, we decided to chill at Starbucks Somerset. Aspernormal, all the kutoks aka suan-ing sessions, jokes & not forgetting da stories of the past & present happenings in our life are definitely the routine for each of our meet up session~! Had a fair share of laughter with da great bunch of companionship!
Lepakinz Pix
I'm waiting for da TBH boifren to wakey. He wants movies frm my external hdd. *layan*
Comments