Poly Sweetheart
I still remember how we first got to know each other. The first time we met & the endless late at nite phone calls. How we understand each other, how we share our grievances & happiness and how we manage to maintain our relation as frenz.. Some of the things that i won't be able to forget..Been close for a year plus when shit happened. Ouh well.. Wats new?
He plays soccer, up till now he is still in the arena. He is my Poly sweetheart. Cute ekh~
The reason why i wanted to blog abt him cos thanks a lot to a new found friend of mine who decided to reveal sumting dat caught me thinking endlessly of the past! To think that i actually peformed dk barat show at his wedding 5-6 years ago and believe me, I didnt even noticed the bride & groom back then~! It was a pure coincidence when i had to perform last minute with his presence.
My friend's MIL & FIL (mother-in-law & father-in-law) are very close to my poly sweetheart's parents. During the performance, of cos he was there hiding sumwer watching me! Haha! When it was over, we met up & he showed me his parents & my friend's MIL & FIL from far. Little did i know that he did mention, show me (or wateva u call it) to his parents as well.
Here comes da shitty part where a fren or should i call her a bitch who stands in my way. She took his number from me with a reason for her bro to contact cos her bro & him were sec skool mates back then and they had lost contact. Yah being me, I actually gave without any doubts.. Indeed, she killed 2 birds with 1 stone. Thanks~!
I was being made like a fool for a period of time since da wedding. I knew he didnt like such a bitch with a slutty personality. Well, probably da bitch knows her way around till one day she disclosed sumting tat was of cos heart-wrenching. I disappeared maself frm him & her after that. I couldnt take it anymore.
And last week, my fren told me this.. "Ef~! ko bodoh~!"
Thanks ekh! *LoL*
A typical cancerian, to step back to avoid complications when it comes to love of cos .. Duhh..
Eventually, he was interested in me! I rolled my eyes at my friend and kept on saying he's uttering rubbish. If he was, he wouldnt be with her rite? Guess what? I was taken aback by da reason he gave..
Btw, he likes to call himself by his own name. I am not going to reveal his name either.
"*His name* suka satu budak perempuan ni nama dia Efni.. tapi *His name* tak tau dia suka *His name* ke tak.."
I was like.. OMG~! It betta not be real. My friend kept saying that was true. Also, he heard his parents and his MIL & FIL discussing abt this back then because they dislike her (my so-called fren) should be due to her attitude & character. I remembered this sentence my fren told me.. It goes sumting like dis "..ni lah dia dah suka budak main gendang tu~..." GENDANG?!! lepak seh ni! And after that i dunno lah wat else were being said..
He dropped hints, i've taken lightly perhaps. Or probably i was oblivious that time. Okay so it was confirmed dat i was BORN with dis most hated trait by someone.. *bleargh* I didnt reciprocate well or made the first further move and with dat he was unsure of my feelings. Urgh.. guys & ego.. Knowing my ignorance, of course i was unable to catch all da hints & shit! How stupid i could be~! Part mane dia tak faham yang ako ni shy~~
*roll eyes*
But its the truth.
Actually, i was uncertain too. Cos, i was inferior towards him. Gerls are practically throwing themselves at him seh.. Argh.. nvm, it was in the past. Bloody SEVEN years ago! We are not meant to be.. He & my so-called fren wasnt meant to be togedder either..
Thanks friend for telling me this!
You gotta remember.. Due to my fate dat didnt get me & him togedder before, you are now fated with your present love okey. Though i was unaware, but still, I sacrificed my love for the benefit of both of you heh.. Kekekekeke~
Der's no need to understand the previous paragraph. Meant for only the 3 of us.. *chuckles*
Anyway, he's getting engaged soon. I wish him all the best & pray that he will find pure happiness with the current one..~
Insya Allah.
*When things are not meant to be.. How bizarre~*
He plays soccer, up till now he is still in the arena. He is my Poly sweetheart. Cute ekh~
The reason why i wanted to blog abt him cos thanks a lot to a new found friend of mine who decided to reveal sumting dat caught me thinking endlessly of the past! To think that i actually peformed dk barat show at his wedding 5-6 years ago and believe me, I didnt even noticed the bride & groom back then~! It was a pure coincidence when i had to perform last minute with his presence.
My friend's MIL & FIL (mother-in-law & father-in-law) are very close to my poly sweetheart's parents. During the performance, of cos he was there hiding sumwer watching me! Haha! When it was over, we met up & he showed me his parents & my friend's MIL & FIL from far. Little did i know that he did mention, show me (or wateva u call it) to his parents as well.
Here comes da shitty part where a fren or should i call her a bitch who stands in my way. She took his number from me with a reason for her bro to contact cos her bro & him were sec skool mates back then and they had lost contact. Yah being me, I actually gave without any doubts.. Indeed, she killed 2 birds with 1 stone. Thanks~!
I was being made like a fool for a period of time since da wedding. I knew he didnt like such a bitch with a slutty personality. Well, probably da bitch knows her way around till one day she disclosed sumting tat was of cos heart-wrenching. I disappeared maself frm him & her after that. I couldnt take it anymore.
And last week, my fren told me this.. "Ef~! ko bodoh~!"
Thanks ekh! *LoL*
A typical cancerian, to step back to avoid complications when it comes to love of cos .. Duhh..
Eventually, he was interested in me! I rolled my eyes at my friend and kept on saying he's uttering rubbish. If he was, he wouldnt be with her rite? Guess what? I was taken aback by da reason he gave..
Btw, he likes to call himself by his own name. I am not going to reveal his name either.
"*His name* suka satu budak perempuan ni nama dia Efni.. tapi *His name* tak tau dia suka *His name* ke tak.."
I was like.. OMG~! It betta not be real. My friend kept saying that was true. Also, he heard his parents and his MIL & FIL discussing abt this back then because they dislike her (my so-called fren) should be due to her attitude & character. I remembered this sentence my fren told me.. It goes sumting like dis "..ni lah dia dah suka budak main gendang tu~..." GENDANG?!! lepak seh ni! And after that i dunno lah wat else were being said..
He dropped hints, i've taken lightly perhaps. Or probably i was oblivious that time. Okay so it was confirmed dat i was BORN with dis most hated trait by someone.. *bleargh* I didnt reciprocate well or made the first further move and with dat he was unsure of my feelings. Urgh.. guys & ego.. Knowing my ignorance, of course i was unable to catch all da hints & shit! How stupid i could be~! Part mane dia tak faham yang ako ni shy~~
*roll eyes*
But its the truth.
Actually, i was uncertain too. Cos, i was inferior towards him. Gerls are practically throwing themselves at him seh.. Argh.. nvm, it was in the past. Bloody SEVEN years ago! We are not meant to be.. He & my so-called fren wasnt meant to be togedder either..
Thanks friend for telling me this!
You gotta remember.. Due to my fate dat didnt get me & him togedder before, you are now fated with your present love okey. Though i was unaware, but still, I sacrificed my love for the benefit of both of you heh.. Kekekekeke~
Der's no need to understand the previous paragraph. Meant for only the 3 of us.. *chuckles*
Anyway, he's getting engaged soon. I wish him all the best & pray that he will find pure happiness with the current one..~
Insya Allah.
*When things are not meant to be.. How bizarre~*
Comments