Thinking drives me crazy..
I've been burning my weekends by hibernating.
Its been ongoing for a few weeks.
*layan*
Last sat nyte, i forgo the idea of going happening with my peepz. I dun haf the urge to party at all. I stayed at home, surfing, watching tv and immersed maself into my deepest thots. Once i get tired of recollecting & thinking abt stuffs, i fell asleep, the routine goes on & on like that till Monday. I was supposed to be in afternoon shift but i was too tired to get up and so i decided to be on nyte shift. Seriously, it's kind of hectic & makes me lethargic till this very day... Just by thinking too much.. *sigh*
MC today. I couldnt get to sleep since morning. Not until early afternoon, only den i could doze off peacefully. I'm having a severe headache & panas dalam.
The feeling sure sux..
"Be it if we're close togedder or far apart..I'll never forget how you've touched my heart.."
Its been ongoing for a few weeks.
*layan*
Last sat nyte, i forgo the idea of going happening with my peepz. I dun haf the urge to party at all. I stayed at home, surfing, watching tv and immersed maself into my deepest thots. Once i get tired of recollecting & thinking abt stuffs, i fell asleep, the routine goes on & on like that till Monday. I was supposed to be in afternoon shift but i was too tired to get up and so i decided to be on nyte shift. Seriously, it's kind of hectic & makes me lethargic till this very day... Just by thinking too much.. *sigh*
MC today. I couldnt get to sleep since morning. Not until early afternoon, only den i could doze off peacefully. I'm having a severe headache & panas dalam.
The feeling sure sux..
"Be it if we're close togedder or far apart..I'll never forget how you've touched my heart.."
Comments