V'day?..
I couldn't get to sleep last nite.
I dozed off at 4 plus in the morning and woke up at 6 am only to find out my heart is aching and this goes on up till the point i'm typing out dis entry.. Even my mom peeped into my room before she left for work this morning. Probably she sensed sumting was wrong, she uttered.. "y never sleep? got problem?".. I didnt say aniting. Next came my dad.. he has not seen me for a few days i guess.. due to our clash work schedule or my MIA, isolating maself in da room. He had a gd look at me while i'm staring at my lappie. He pat my head and went out of the my room silently. What were all that for?
*sigh*
Is it becos i'm communicating lesser with them or do i looked dat troubled? Hmmm..
I'm not too sure either. But its okay..
Azri msged me yesterday nite at his camp and aspernormal exhanging stupid msgs when it came to a point he asked if i'm going out today? Den i said hell no.. V'day? WTF? I forgot my exact rantings to him till he replied..
"Da lah dok nanti kite post valentine je lah dis weekend kite kuar ako nak main pool ah"
*giggles*
Of cos i accepted it hokey..
I'm accompanying Sery Danceholic to Sentosa, her workplace to witness sumting touchy, sumting romantic & sumting unique. I'll only disclosed it when i've seen it aite.. Yeah.. Out of a few invitations, i accepted 2 personalities.... Platonic friendship is the best companion at dis period i guess..
Like how i normally quote this to my frenz..
"Bahan baru tak sama mcm bahan lama dokkk.."
For direct translation..
"New ingredient aint the same like the old ingredient"
Ok, its kinda crappy but grasp da inner meaning intuitively. Den u'll get what i mean.
Anyway it doesnt matter. Everyday is a valentine day isn't it? Especially when u haf a lot of love to give heh. Every single day u can express your love to da loved ones..
Btw..
Happy Valentine's Day to all NON-MUSLIMS..
*winkZ*
"My love has a deeper meaning than materialistic things
My heart has set no limits on all the happiness it can bring.."
I dozed off at 4 plus in the morning and woke up at 6 am only to find out my heart is aching and this goes on up till the point i'm typing out dis entry.. Even my mom peeped into my room before she left for work this morning. Probably she sensed sumting was wrong, she uttered.. "y never sleep? got problem?".. I didnt say aniting. Next came my dad.. he has not seen me for a few days i guess.. due to our clash work schedule or my MIA, isolating maself in da room. He had a gd look at me while i'm staring at my lappie. He pat my head and went out of the my room silently. What were all that for?
*sigh*
Is it becos i'm communicating lesser with them or do i looked dat troubled? Hmmm..
I'm not too sure either. But its okay..
Azri msged me yesterday nite at his camp and aspernormal exhanging stupid msgs when it came to a point he asked if i'm going out today? Den i said hell no.. V'day? WTF? I forgot my exact rantings to him till he replied..
"Da lah dok nanti kite post valentine je lah dis weekend kite kuar ako nak main pool ah"
*giggles*
Of cos i accepted it hokey..
I'm accompanying Sery Danceholic to Sentosa, her workplace to witness sumting touchy, sumting romantic & sumting unique. I'll only disclosed it when i've seen it aite.. Yeah.. Out of a few invitations, i accepted 2 personalities.... Platonic friendship is the best companion at dis period i guess..
Like how i normally quote this to my frenz..
"Bahan baru tak sama mcm bahan lama dokkk.."
For direct translation..
"New ingredient aint the same like the old ingredient"
Ok, its kinda crappy but grasp da inner meaning intuitively. Den u'll get what i mean.
Anyway it doesnt matter. Everyday is a valentine day isn't it? Especially when u haf a lot of love to give heh. Every single day u can express your love to da loved ones..
Btw..
Happy Valentine's Day to all NON-MUSLIMS..
*winkZ*
"My love has a deeper meaning than materialistic things
My heart has set no limits on all the happiness it can bring.."
Comments