Delusion of grandeur

Life has been a roller coaster ride.
Living in a paranoid delusion where i've surrended and accepted the whole truth.
And i confidently believe that it's not a series of deception truths created by illusory ideas of my own. Neither am i hallucinating.

The undivided strong sensation & intimate feelings gradually come and go.
Like the saying goes "what doesn't kill you will only make you stronger"
What Ratna has been emphasising to us during the hardest moments of our life..
Urghh.. enuff of these.

What i've discovered that now i am stronger to control every bit of the inevitable emotions.
I'm more stable & rational in handling the difficult me.
Alhamdullilah~~
Thanks to tuttt~~
*winkZ*

I've a lot to update but i do not haf the time & mood yet.
Let me chill for a while..
But be back here for more aite?

Visit my multiply if you should cos i've uploaded the pics oreadi.
Occasionally, i would blog there too~

Btw, i'm addicted to the drama series of HEROES!
Supernatural.
Paranormal.
Deceiving.
Power nak mampos.
But TOO many heroes.
naik pening kepala aku~
Indeed, pure shiokness.

I like her..
Can I be her?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted