For my gorgeous fren..
I can't fix all of your problems, your doubts or even fears
But I can listen to you, and together we'll fight and persevere
I can’t ease your aching heart nor take your pain away
But I can stay with you, take your hand and walk with you today.
I can’t leave you all alone to fight your grievances
But I'll go that extra mile and I'll help you learn to smile!
I can't change your past with all it's heartache and pain,
nor the future with its untold stories
But I can be there for you whenever you need me to care...
I can't keep your feet from stumbling
But I can offer my hand that you may grasp it and not fall...
I can't keep your heart from breaking and hurting,
But I can cry with you and help you pick up the pieces
and put them back in place...
*I lup you and you've alwez knew, pls remember i'm juz a phone call away doll*
Comments