For the so many words I couldn't express ...


Deep into the emptiness of my heart,
I search for the understanding or the insanity
To help me explain the 'how's' the 'why's'
And also the 'what if things were different..'

For I yearn the times when you smiled
For I miss the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
your gentle touches that speaks a thousand emotions
and the sound of your breath tickling on my neck
For all the moments we spent together
For be it if we're close togedder or far apart
I'll never forget how you've touched my heart..

The desire to unravel the mystery that abounds in you. It seems to be a challenge for me to explore. Remember the term that I dun want us to lose whatever we haf back den & now? Taking things slowly as it is.. Even though the feeling gradually fades away, even the hurt runs deep in my heart, however i am still in place. I prefer us to be dis way.. No high hopes no high expectations but just a steady relation between you & me ...
As long as ders no hatred instill..

Thank you for making things better.
Cos now I can forget the thought of
I don’t miss him.. But I miss who I thought he was
In fact now, I miss, missing you ..

Thank you sweetheart...

P/S:- Sis-in-law gave birth to a baybee gerl last nite.. wEee~ Anotha gerl adds on to my collective items heh.. kekekeke~~ Bestnyer! I have 3 dolls now! Pasti Hirok Pikok~!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted