Match Your Name ..

Just for fun.. I am so bored..

E: Freaking beautiful
~ Thanks!
F: People wild and crazy adore you
~ Wahh.. Thanks again!
N: Good at sex
~ Ermm.. For me to know & for u to find out .. *LoL*
I: Loves to laugh
~ Duh.. Do I need to prove?

Y: GREAT kisser
~ Probably? Thanks~! hehehe..
U: Gets hugs & Good at sex.
~ I dun understand this?
L: REALLY easy to fall in love with
~ Hell NO!
I: Loves to laugh
~ Duh Duh Duh
A: loves to flirt
~ Urmm sure or not? kekeke..
N: Good at sex
~ Lagi lagi ni..
A: loves to flirt
~ HOKEY!

Find yours..

A: loves to flirt
B: Loves people
C: BEST SMILE
D: Has one of the best personalities
ever
E: Freaking beautiful
F: People wild and crazy adore you.
G: Never let people tell you what to
do.
H: Likes to act crazy as hell
I: Loves to laugh
J: Freaking Rowdy
K: Really silly.
L: REALLY easy to fall in love with
M: Makes dating fun
N: Good at sex.
O: Loved by everyone
P: Popular with all types of people.
Q: A hypocrite.
R: a freak in bed
S: Easy to fall in love with
T: very attractive
U: Gets hugs & Good at sex.
V:Not judgmental
W: Very broad minded.
X: Never let people tell you what to do.
Y: GREAT kisser
Z: Live life for fun


My lovely nieces..
Peh Menjeng~

Last 2 weekends I went out with my parents and the 2 dolls for shopping.
People, strangers from all walks of life thought both are my kids. My parents couldnt help laughing~ Siakz tol.. KHEkHKehEe~~
Well Shahirah do look like me hor..

My dad went for ear candling session at expo. Mom & me will be probably next weeked. Haf to go down to the place itself in Somerset. I actually took the package for head, shoulder & foot massage. Can't wait for that~ Weee~

One thing i realised abt my dad after the session, dia tak pekak lagik~!!!
kekekeke..
So i get no more shouts frm him on the fone.
No more.. AHHH?? APER??
hahahaha!

So, saper saper yg pekak kendarah tu.. chuber chuber lah gi ear candling ekh~~
kekekekekeke!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted