My head's spinning..
I am still feeling drowsy and been sneezing non-stop.
Having slight fever & those irritating coughs and sore throat are killing me.
Will be visiting the doc real soon.
Yah, MIA frm work again. Even if i dun, nothing will be done at work. I couldnt focus to the fullest and dats why i came back really early last nite, washed up & tucked in to bed even before midnite.
Anyway..
I've yet to blog abt my 3rd dolly ..
My mom has been telling me dis ever since the arrival of the 2nd baby, Umairah.
She said .. "ah dik yg ini hidung tak penyek sgt mcm Shahirah"
This was during Umairah's arrival last year.
But indeed, she appeared penyek also.. ahahhahaa..
Same goes for the 3rd one, Atika..
Mom said AGAIN.. "dik ni yg no 3 ko tgk gambar dia ni, hidong tak penyek kan. Mancong skit dari kakak dia 2 org ni."
You know what was my reply?
"Sudahlah mi! Byknyer tak penyek..! Skit hari Umairah pon mummy ckp tak penyek, seruper jerrr.. aper tak ikot nenek dia.. PENYEK! hahhahaha!!!"
The touching part was when my mom replied this..
"Ape plak ikot aku penyek? Ikot auntie dia lah yg penyek.."
Ey yey yeyyy.. THANKS EKH!!
Part penyek jer aku lar ni~~
Tapi takper.. I will have 3 dolls screaming, whining & calling me auntie chantik!
*LoL*
Sis-in-law with her 3rd baybee.. After delivery..
Awww.. sweet..
Ni sua hirok pikok... hehhee..
3 angels with their mummy!
Shahirah pose dah mcm auntie dia.. dah pandai nak senget senget kepala ekh!
hehhehe!!
Takpe Umairah, you have a long way to go.. I bet in a few mths time you will pick up this mentel trait as well.. hehehhee!!
Alalalaaa.. mentelnyer kesayangan aku ni haa ~~
Mcm paham!
Seram kan tgk dia pangku adik dia..
Takot jer budak tu kene lepuk..
Like what happened to Umairah last year..
hehehhe!!
Wah style seh~~ Mcm model!
*giggles*
You know now Shahirah likes to talk to me on the fone.
She will ask..
Hello Auntie Chantik!
I replied "Hello Shahirah~!"
Auntie dkt mane?
I replied "Auntie kat luar.."
Auntie tak balik ke?
I replied "Jap lagi auntie alik k?"
Auntie jgn balik lambat lambat eh!
I replied "Ah yelah!"
Auntie dah mamam?
I replied "Dahh.. Shahirah?"
Dah mamam dah..Oh.. Auntie dgn kawan auntie eh?
I replied "A'ah.. Auntie ngn kawan auntie.."
Auntie! Ni adik Umairah ader tau ngn Shahirah!
I replied "Okay nanti Auntie take Umairah k?"
Cannot!! Auntie nak atok amik tak?
I replied "No need.. Nanti auntie alik sendiri k?"
*faints*
I'm waiting for her to memorise my hp no & recognise all the numbers in the world..
I bet i am going to receive a phone call frm her 24/7..
*layan*
Having slight fever & those irritating coughs and sore throat are killing me.
Will be visiting the doc real soon.
Yah, MIA frm work again. Even if i dun, nothing will be done at work. I couldnt focus to the fullest and dats why i came back really early last nite, washed up & tucked in to bed even before midnite.
Anyway..
I've yet to blog abt my 3rd dolly ..
My mom has been telling me dis ever since the arrival of the 2nd baby, Umairah.
She said .. "ah dik yg ini hidung tak penyek sgt mcm Shahirah"
This was during Umairah's arrival last year.
But indeed, she appeared penyek also.. ahahhahaa..
Same goes for the 3rd one, Atika..
Mom said AGAIN.. "dik ni yg no 3 ko tgk gambar dia ni, hidong tak penyek kan. Mancong skit dari kakak dia 2 org ni."
You know what was my reply?
"Sudahlah mi! Byknyer tak penyek..! Skit hari Umairah pon mummy ckp tak penyek, seruper jerrr.. aper tak ikot nenek dia.. PENYEK! hahhahaha!!!"
The touching part was when my mom replied this..
"Ape plak ikot aku penyek? Ikot auntie dia lah yg penyek.."
Ey yey yeyyy.. THANKS EKH!!
Part penyek jer aku lar ni~~
Tapi takper.. I will have 3 dolls screaming, whining & calling me auntie chantik!
*LoL*
Sis-in-law with her 3rd baybee.. After delivery..
Awww.. sweet..
Ni sua hirok pikok... hehhee..3 angels with their mummy!
Shahirah pose dah mcm auntie dia.. dah pandai nak senget senget kepala ekh!hehhehe!!
Takpe Umairah, you have a long way to go.. I bet in a few mths time you will pick up this mentel trait as well.. hehehhee!!
Alalalaaa.. mentelnyer kesayangan aku ni haa ~~
Mcm paham!Seram kan tgk dia pangku adik dia..
Takot jer budak tu kene lepuk..
Like what happened to Umairah last year..
hehehhe!!
Wah style seh~~ Mcm model!*giggles*
You know now Shahirah likes to talk to me on the fone.
She will ask..
Hello Auntie Chantik!
I replied "Hello Shahirah~!"
Auntie dkt mane?
I replied "Auntie kat luar.."
Auntie tak balik ke?
I replied "Jap lagi auntie alik k?"
Auntie jgn balik lambat lambat eh!
I replied "Ah yelah!"
Auntie dah mamam?
I replied "Dahh.. Shahirah?"
Dah mamam dah..Oh.. Auntie dgn kawan auntie eh?
I replied "A'ah.. Auntie ngn kawan auntie.."
Auntie! Ni adik Umairah ader tau ngn Shahirah!
I replied "Okay nanti Auntie take Umairah k?"
Cannot!! Auntie nak atok amik tak?
I replied "No need.. Nanti auntie alik sendiri k?"
*faints*
I'm waiting for her to memorise my hp no & recognise all the numbers in the world..
I bet i am going to receive a phone call frm her 24/7..
*layan*
Comments