Second entry for the day!

Yes!! Indeed I had lunch with Mima & her 2 other colleagues, Hui & Rohana.
Had the cheezy fish & chips and of coz it was yummylicious!
Had a fair share of laughter peace and joy.. LoL!

Venue: Fish & Co @ Airport.

*Mima & Ef cladded in PURPLE! Horny biatches? kekekekee!*
A few incidents that i eagerly wanna share with you peepz...

I was late due to some unforseen circumstances. Okay.. Like wats new heh?
I was waiting for the stupid cab for 20 mins & i dunno where da heck are all the cabs in the world seh!
I received a msg frm Mima when i was in the cab..

Mima: Has your plane landed yet?
Part ni aku dah kekek sonsorang kat dlm cab nasib apek tak ckp aku giler lah ok! Yah.. and i melayan..
Me: Yah.. Touching down now.. I will be der in 5 mins time..Has my food arrive yet?
hahahaha!! I pre-ordered the food first. Once I came, i can sit down & enjoy the food!
Clever Efni~!
Mima: Yes. (meaning the food was already being served)
*chuckles*

Oh yah before that, i called Mima several times but she didnt answer the god damn fone. Aspernormal, i haf a very bad sense of direction & i do not know where the heck is fish & co @ airport. I resorted in calling HIM.

Him: Ef~~ (practically shouting into my ears)
It was deafening i tell u! hahaha!!
Me: Ah takyah pekik ekh~~
Him: (laughing) Ef~~ aku rinduuu dokkk~~
Me: Yah i know ko rindu aku tapi listen to me first.. Mane ar fish & co kat airport? T1 ke T2?
basterd kan me? kekekeke!!
Him: Siak ar ko Ef~! kekeke!!
Me: Cepatlah! Mane fish & co? I'm mtg Mima & she is not picking up the fone. Aku nak naik cab ni hahhh~~
Him: Oh Fish & Co kat T2.. Ko ckp jer airport T2. Ko turun pat departure hall. Its at level 3 you have to take escalator up and blah blah blah..
Ok he was really being longwinded trying to explain in detail dat i forgot his exact words.
Ya allah~~ Chuber ekh~~ kekekeke!!

Next.. Took a cab back to the office & alighted @ Mima's building where we bumped into Sarip. So we chilled for a while & Sarip was victimised to take our menjeng pics~!

What happened next was.. the mcm paham abg security pendek stepped out of the sliding door and shouted.."MAT MAT MAT MAT! Cannot take picture!"
hahahhaa!!

We were stunned & cant help laughing especially when Sarip commented..
"HUH?? Dia panggil aku MAT?!"
*LoL*

Eventually, we abide by the rules & regulations. I almost forgot that we couldnt snap pics in IBM premises. And so, we bitched abt the mcm paham security guard who thinks he is so damn bloody hot. *bleargh*

As we were walking back to our respective office, we had to pass by him.. Mima & Sarip had to take a lift while i had to walk out of the building to get to my building. When we were abt to split, i managed to shout..
"BYE MAT and MINAH!!!"
*LOL*

Both of them broke into a damn freaking loud laughter & it goes the same for me~!
Please remember i'm all alone until the receptionist stared at me lah okay!!
kekekekekeke~!

Look at those unread emails..
Urghh~~ Back to work..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted