A Spam Blog?
"This blog has been locked by Blogger's spam-prevention robots. You will not be able to publish your posts, but you will be able to save them as drafts."
That's what I saw a few days ago when i logged in to my blogger account. I was thinking abt my last entry regarding my poly sweetheart sehh~~ Takkan teros jadi suspek to be a spam blog seh.. Tak bayeekkk~~
*terk terk terk*
Being a gundu I did nothing because i thought it wud go away someday until i took further notice on it this morning. So, i acerli had to report for this issue. *LoL*
LIKE WITHIN HOURS..
ITS NOW OKAY!!!
Weeee~~
Due to this, I acerli blogged in my multiply.. kekekeke!!!
Btw, I was not in my bestest mood dis week..
Appraisal Sux big time~
Arghhh~~
Fighting my rights against it~!
I hope & pray things wud ugo my way..
Like at least for this time pls..
*Insya Allah*
That's what I saw a few days ago when i logged in to my blogger account. I was thinking abt my last entry regarding my poly sweetheart sehh~~ Takkan teros jadi suspek to be a spam blog seh.. Tak bayeekkk~~
*terk terk terk*
Being a gundu I did nothing because i thought it wud go away someday until i took further notice on it this morning. So, i acerli had to report for this issue. *LoL*
LIKE WITHIN HOURS..
ITS NOW OKAY!!!
Weeee~~
Due to this, I acerli blogged in my multiply.. kekekeke!!!
Btw, I was not in my bestest mood dis week..
Appraisal Sux big time~
Arghhh~~
Fighting my rights against it~!
I hope & pray things wud ugo my way..
Like at least for this time pls..
*Insya Allah*
Comments