Sumting Nice..
Took urgent leave last Thurs right after the depressing appraisal I had on Wed nite. On Friday, didn't do much things as well. You wanna see my laid-back? Here i come ..~
Not when I received this a while ago..
Suddenly, this perks me up. I thot no one recognise my endless effort. Not that i demand some kind of recognition. But, at least some appreciation for stabilising these accounts for almost a year and i tell you its not an easy task. *sigh*He's the manager in charge in US & I bet he knows very well indeed of the problematic account I am handling. ONE & ONLY Jabil BUT 6 locations~! Chuber~!
Goodness.. 1001 problems created & guess who is clearing the shits?
Ouh well.. tknak ckp lar kan~!
I hope this phase will be over soon.
I can see this moving on in a positive way.
Thanks to US & EMEA management that keep me going despite of the demoralising appraisal I got frm SG management.
Our second boss, based in UK, did ever email and chat with me personally concerning my overwhelming work load & issues. I'm glad that they knew abt these things. Somehow or rather, what they say do really matter.
Thanks a lot bosses~
But i know i am not going to stay here for long.
Enuff is enuff.
I noe i've been complaining since last year.
But dis time is for REAL.
Comments